LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kshiteej Anokar (Advocate)     25 May 2009

S. 94 of Cr. P.C

I am in need of some rulling on Section 94 of Cr. P.C can you help me?

Learning

3 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     25 May 2009

what is your problem?

However for a general idea see AIR 1954 SC300 where it was held that search and seazure of document in possession of accused is violative of Art. 20 ()3 of Constitution.

1 Like

V.S.R.Deekshitulu (B.Sc, B.L)     26 May 2009

Mr Tripathi is right in his answer. Your question is very bald. Try if some of the following are helpful to you.

1. Magistrate cannot pass an order as a matter of course under Sec. 94. 1988(1)Crimes 511(AP)

2. Thependency of any proceedings before magistrate is not a condition pr4ecedent to the issue of search warrant. See. 1962 SC.759

3. When a magistrate issues search warant he acts judicially. See. 1956 Calcutta 609

4. Before issuing a search warrant the magistrate must have reason to believe that the place or premises sought to be searched is used for keeping, depositing, or selling stolen property. See. 1974 Crl.L.J.P. 878

If you still want more you can ask me

1 Like

Kshiteej Anokar (Advocate)     11 June 2009

Res sir,A and B,C,D are the real brothers. But there are no cordial or healthy relations between A and others. There is marriage of daughter of B in next month. For that purpose he has published  and circulated " manuhar patrika " which is the pre-intimation of the marriage. That is not the final invitation card. Because there is only information of the engagement and request that when ever the date of marriage will be fixed, information will be given. In that Manuhar Patrika the name of the A is published as "interested to see you at marriage "  the said publication is without consent. A approched to me and asked that he want to prevent his brother from the publiction of the name in the marriage invitation card . Whether he is entitled fro that? am i entitle for your help?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register