Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Babu (Self employed)     18 June 2012

Can accused miss the case date due to accident

Dear all,

am an accused in cheque bounce case by one of the money lender were am fighting from last 6 months.. i got my case tomorrow thats on 19th june 2012 but am not in a condition to go due to my bike accident on 1st of june 2012.. i got a cast on my left leg due to the fracture and an ortho doctor adviced to be for the rest of 6 weeks... the leg is in recovery mode but am worried about my case tomorrow.. is there any possibility that my lawyer can take an other date for the case submitting doctor certificate?

few of my friends and people scaring me that whatever condition am in.. me being an accuses is supposed to attend the case ..

please advise me on this what should i do as am moving inside house in the wheel chair and to go to the court is a big task..

thanks and regards

Learning

4 Replies

abhishek (advocate)     18 June 2012

inform ur lawyer abt ur accident and ask him to file a application  for exemption of attendence (hazari Mafi) and u can aslo send ur health certificate and generally court in such type of case the court generally grants the exemption

1 Like

Suresh Babu (Self employed)     19 June 2012

thank you sir,

i did the same thing by handing over the xray and other documents received from the hospital and the lawyer said that he would get the exemption

thanks and regards

Naziya (NIL)     19 June 2012

agree with abhishek

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 June 2012

Do not worry, as law never insist on perfoming the impossible!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register