Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

revolutionary (NA)     16 June 2012

Caw response

Hello Everyone.

The woman filing allegations against the guy and his family at CAW and suggests that she cannot attend the proceedings as she has a job outside the country. Can a woman file cases to harass and not even come to the proceedings by giving authorisation to her dad?

Learning

5 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 June 2012

Originally posted by :revolutionary
" Can a woman file cases to harass and not even come to the proceedings by giving authorisation to her dad? "

In this scenario she can only lodge the complaint in CAW cell. 

From which city you are?

Its depends on states also

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     16 June 2012

She can filed the complaint and appoint the Authorised Representative.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     16 June 2012

CAW Cell proceedings are all about concilliation, for which a POA cannot be given. Proceed for quashing of the case if the case has no merit. 

revolutionary (NA)     16 June 2012

Thanks everyone for your response.

@ Bharat Chugh ; What would be the process of quashing. They did not even listen to me nor showed me the complaint lodged. Asked me to get a copy via RTI and gave me a date prior to the time that I would get RTI response. Additionally, They only listened to girls side and asked them what should be done. Girl flatly refused for any chance of mediation, which they accepted. Dont I have any say, what if i would want that mediation to happen. Is not the sole purpose of this CAW for mediation and counselling? How could they just act on just what girl's side said. The girl's side only intrested in money, so said we would submit the detailed list of items which the IO assured that she makes sure they get everything back.

Any suggestion/ comments welcome.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 June 2012

What would be the process of quashing.

Forget it till the FIR lodged atleast

They did not even listen to me nor showed me the complaint lodged. Asked me to get a copy via RTI and gave me a date prior to the time that I would get RTI response. Additionally, They only listened to girls side and asked them what should be done. Girl flatly refused for any chance of mediation, which they accepted.

Its usual in CAW nothing new

apply for notice bail & wait RTI certified complaint copy.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register