Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (student)     12 June 2012

Maintenance to husband

Respected sir,

1) Please advice Eligibility and Documents required to get maintenence from WIFE ?

2) please provide previous Judgements on Maintenance to HUSBAND  and on what sections,Articles,legal rights and exceptional cases Husband can claim Maintenance from WIFE ?

please advice,

thank you sir.

Learning

9 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     12 June 2012

1. Husband's inability to earn, and wife having sufficient means.

2. Remedy to Husband available under sections 24/25 HMA only where husband is incapacitated from earning. 

(Guest)

Mr Bharat,

When court think about wife 's inability to earn?

Ranee....... (NA)     12 June 2012

as if Bharat Chugh made the laws..!

1 Like

(Guest)

Any other expert can also give the reply Ranee Madam Ji.

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     13 June 2012

YOU CAN FILE UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF HNA OR UNDER 125 OF CRPC BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO EARN AND YOUR WIFE IS HAVING SUFFICIENT INCOME 09448035651 BIJAPUR

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     13 June 2012

please provide previous Judgements on Maintenance to HUSBAND  and on what sections,Articles,legal rights and exceptional cases Husband can claim Maintenance from WIFE ?

If all those things are provided to you what for advocates dear?  They too have to make a living from their knowledge.  You have to buy them. :)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 June 2012

Originally posted by :A.V.Pattanashetti

"

YOU CAN FILE UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF HNA
OR UNDER 125 OF CRPC 09448035651 BIJAPUR

"

My humble submission to Mr. A.V.Pattanashetti, Advocate from Bijapur is to provide those circumstances under which husband can be provided maintenance under S. 125 Cr. PC as falsely claimed by him.

I strongly condemn those Advocates here who make their advice on this public platform without having proper knowledge over basics of asked legal subject. Rather such Advocate(s) should go back to
Law School and re-study law afresh is my view.

(Guest)

I strongly condemn those Advocates here who make their advice on this public platform without having proper knowledge over basics of asked legal subject. Rather such Advocate(s) should go back to 

Law School

and re-study law afresh is my view.

my view also..save victims from getting misleaded .

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register