LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer12345 (SSE)     08 June 2012

Whats next after ngo?

NGO Lady is trying all her efforts for settlement by creating fear.

DV and 498a is about to filed.

What would be the next step from their side?

1) A Call from Police ? if Yes, What will he say to me, Whether they will order me to appear on the same time at police station for arrest along with name of people mentioned in complaint?

2) Police will come to our home for arrest? Will it be immediate arrest?

3) What can be done to avoid arrest? Is it possible? What if they don't give me time and send me behind bar immediately?

For your information : Girl is submitting false complaint. 

Learning

4 Replies

Sameer12345 (SSE)     08 June 2012

Further information, The complaint is on husband and relatives of husband by wife.

1 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     09 June 2012

1) A Call from Police ? if Yes, What will he say to me, Whether they will order me to appear on the same time at police station for arrest along with name of people mentioned in complaint?

First counselling then harass you.

2) Police will come to our home for arrest? Will it be immediate arrest?

Yes

3) What can be done to avoid arrest? Is it possible? What if they don't give me time and send me behind bar immediately?

Notice bail

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 June 2012

In section 498-A complaint cases, in the most states, the police first start mediation process.  If the mediation process fails, then only FIR will be registered.  The intervening period between the failure of mediation and registering FIR, you can approach the Sessions Court for anticipatory bail. 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 June 2012

In section 498-A complaint cases, in the most states, the police first start mediation process.  If the mediation process fails, then only FIR will be registered.  The intervening period between the failure of mediation and registering FIR, you can approach the Sessions Court for anticipatory bail. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register