Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer12345 (SSE)     05 June 2012

Gujarat - anticipatory bail cost

1) Is cost of anticipatory bail fixed?

2) What is the cost of anticipatory bail for one person in Gujarat?

3) Whose names are going to be there in false 498a can be assumed in my case. Should I take separate anticipatory bail for each or apply for anticipatory bail together?

Kindly advice me. I am here since last 1 and half year. Supecting Legal Matter is about to Start. A lady from NGO has called me on last saturday. Yesterday I went to her place and explain them the facts. 

She has names 3 person in her application. They didnt give me the copy of application. It was on notebook paper. I guess it is not came on record yet. 

Please experts/learners/experienced people advice me in above matter.

Learning

3 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     05 June 2012

Hi Sameer,

You could have asked that NGO lady to have meeting with your wife.. "If you can not harass them atleast irritate them"   :)

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     05 June 2012

@ sameer there is no fixed cost if u do it urself it would be cheaper if u have a. Lawyer he or she can charge ranging frm 5000 to 20000 also if u do it urself cops will try to pressure u asking for bribe but don't give anything to them

Sameer12345 (SSE)     05 June 2012

Thank you learners/experts/experience for giving reply.

If bail can be achieved by person itself without engaging lawyer than it would be great. There are other matters for which we have to engage lawyer. 

Yet, it seems that her complaint hasn't been taken by anybody as really it should not.

I have got some more time so i will try to learn how to apply for bail and do it by our own.

Its such a time, my whole family are in worry, Nights are sleepless. 

Thank you again for advising that bail can be achieved by own. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register