Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAI (Partner)     24 May 2012

Unfair termination/asked to leave- employment laws

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I represent myself and would like to seek assistance to file a case against Barclays Shared Services, India Pvt Ltd, on grounds on unfair termination, defamation and harassment at workplace. 

Please advice on the same, also I have relevant proofs some with me, and some in company's email exchanges, and in case I can procure them, do I have a RTI way to get the same?

Your kind attention and support here will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Vishwakarma J S

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2012

It is felt that you may not succeed in getting the emails thru RTI from your employer which is private company.

A court of law may summon the record. If you have forwarded the emails or printed the emails you can produce these on record. If you have the evidence you may visit a competent and experienced service lawyer and show all records and give inputs in person. Your lawyer may advice you to approach o/o Labor commissioner, or Civil court.

1 Like

JAI (Partner)     25 May 2012

I appreciate your time and suggestion provided. Definitely I do have few emails that fortunately I did forward to self; Since I suspected the mal intentions and the plot on my back. Rest, can you advice the steps I need to follow? Eg: File a FIR (post discussion with a legal person), then do X and Y etc. 

Thanks for your kind attention and support. The reason I am in a soup is that my salary is also on hold due to this injustice and plot. Hence I am shattered for now. 

Regards,

Vishwakarma J S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register