Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuradha Kumari (Housewife)     15 May 2012

Real estate

Hello,

I have a querry.. I have booked a flat with a Navi Mumbai builder around one year ago... but, the registration of the purchased flat has not done yet.. (due to some problem with the builder...)....  Everytime, when I ask, they say after a month etc... and it has got delayed so far.. I have paid upright 20 % of the flat Basic cost while booking......

The builder is ready to execute a sale aggrement on Non Judical Paper. What is the validity of a aggrement on non judical paper? What is its validity period? Is it very necessary ( I have allotment letter)?

What option I have (in the event I don't want to wait further) ----

a) Should I specifically ask the papers which are needed by Banks (for loans).. with some timeframe?

b) How will be this case in Consumer court?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 May 2012

Tell him to execute the regd., agreement of sale, if it is unregd., it has got no value.  Within thyree years from the date of execution you will have to file a suit for specific performance case to get regd., the sale deed

1 Like

Anuradha Kumari (Housewife)     15 May 2012

Sir,

After the 20 % payment, is the builder bound to provide all the relevant documents within some specified period.. failing which... is a breach of .....?

dsf (sdf)     27 April 2013

According to the National Association of Realtors more than 80 percent of home buyers begin their search for a home online. Because of this statistic more real estate agents are recognizing the need to have a strong and effective online presence. Online real estate transactions are becoming more common as the real estate industry makes use of technology. There are plenty of ways to make money online in real estate. Thanks.
Regards,
Glendale real estate Arizona

zion55 (zion)     17 May 2013

With the development of private property ownership, real estate has become a major area of business, commonly referred to as commercial real estate. Purchasing real estate requires a significant investment, and each parcel of land has unique characteristics, so the real estate industry has evolved into several distinct fields. Thank you.
street expanded italic fonts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register