Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     14 May 2012

Their marriage lasted for 6 days.

They got divorce in 6 months.

**Victim** (job)     14 May 2012

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-05-09/surat/31640826_1_video-conferencing-divorce-couple

6 days of marriage yet he made money settlement of 21 lakhs........not only that dipti was dumped twice this was her second marriage and while going through video girls father mentioned that they filed a police case on boy and his family this was fake 498 (a) to extract money luckily jivan came to know about this and he left india the same day itself..............upcourse it was all about money since the marriage was commenced in 2008 and girls side kept on waiting for 4 years until boys side reached money settlment...........;)Hallelujah cheers to my friend Amish Jivan who is enjoying his life in United States.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     14 May 2012

21 L / 6 = 3.5 L per day !

really simply just G R E A T !!

1 Like

Originally posted by :Amit---------------
"
21 L / 6 = 3.5 L per day !

really simply just G R E A T !!
"

@ Amit here atlest wife stayed 6 days but in my case she didn't even come to my house yet demanded 5 lakhs good thing is that i am getting divorce without alimony/maintenance......in short once the marriage is commenced anything is possible in india........

Video conferencing facilities is available at following courts in gujarat,

Ahmedabad (Rural), Surat, Vadodara, Jamnagar, Banaskatha at palanpur, Probandar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Junagadh, Bhavnagar, Mehsana.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register