Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dracula 498a (--)     11 May 2012

Wife working but filed 125

Hi Members,

My wife filed a false 498a case against me about 3 months back. Now I got a court summon for 125 but I know she is working in a company. What can I do in this case? What can I show in court that proves that she is already working and earning?

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 May 2012

You have to produce the documentary evidence to show that she is working, without documents you cannot do anything.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 May 2012

Collect evidence that she is working. Keep silent. Take her statement under oath that she is not working. Then blast her claims off n enjoy counter cases

1 Like

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     16 May 2012

File an RTI in Income tax if you have her PAN no. for getting her Form 26AS (TDS Statement)

If you don't have her PAN, you can file an RTI First for obtaing her PAN

Krishna Kumar (Business)     16 May 2012

Hi Gaurav,

I doubt it is possible to get IT details by RTI by another person. Can you please confirm once. I too have my wife PAN card number, but I dont know how to get the IT details.

Pls help us.

(Guest)

Just cpoduce documentoty evidence before court. court will dismiss her case at the time of final order.

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     17 May 2012

@ Krishna Kuma - Register your Wife's PAN no. at https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.do

and then you can see her Tax Credit statement (Form 26 AS) for the Financial year. You can take screen shot of this as a proof that your wife is working.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     17 May 2012

Thanks Gaurav.

I will try registering mine first and try my wife next. Many Thanks for this info.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register