Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     06 May 2012

Advice pls

Dear Sir,

One know person borrowed funds Rs.51 lac from me for his business purpose @ 25.5% interest  Per annum. Which amt was paid 20 instalment  within 30 months.

I got 20 Pro-Notes from him  with witnesses his son .

From 2009 to till date he paid monthly interest without default.

I know actually he is genuine person, but  this is money matter ……………….. money make anything

He was running Food type  Retail & wholesale ,  good Brand name with profitable business in last 5 yrs .

Now he changed his business type from  proprietor concern to Private limited Company .

He enforcing  me to become a shareholder but am not interesting to join bcoz my father passed away  am only take careof my family , and pursuing my ICWAI and LLB couse.

My query is :  He changed his Business type (Pvt Ltd) with my permission.  I got only Pro-Note from him its enough for me or futher deed to be execute?  What is the procedure pls tell me.

Tnx

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 May 2012

pro-note is more than sufficient.

1 Like

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     07 May 2012

dear sir

Your intention is whether the person who executed the promissory note to be liable or you intend to make the private limited company to be liable for the amount due to you.

On receipt of above, i shall advise you further.

dr vedula gopinath

vgopinath2@yahoo.com     m 9848227926

1 Like

Abhinav Vashisht (Proprietor)     10 May 2012

Well if he still holds more than 51% share in Pvt. Ltd. firm and has upgraded his sole proprietorship and limits in the pronote that he shall not waive or remit his share without your consent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register