LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     29 April 2012

Please help me

Good Evening Everyone, In SSC MARK LIST"(AP) girl age is 18years 2 months and in Date of birth Certificate age is 17years 11 months, is it possible to proceed for "SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT?? And which one is valid certificate?? Kindly Please Help in this matter how can i proceed  for special marriage act

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     30 April 2012

you dont show birth certificate, you can marriage on the SSc certificate.

1 Like

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     01 May 2012

Sir, Thanks for your reply.. if i go for marriage with "SSC Certificate" Is that girl parents has a chance to objectionable for our marriage?? because they having a "Birth Certificate" of that Girl.. Kindly Please help us in this matter, Is it possible to marry with "SSC Certificate"?? If i marry that girl with Proof of "SSC Certificate" is their any chances for their Parents to file a "Police Case" Upon Me??

Thank You Very Much

Praneeth

narasimham v v (honarary president)     26 May 2012

sirs,govt of a.p. along with nhai taken my piece of land in connection with widning the road nh 5 which was kept for my house construction and paid award very very low amount and on that i have submitted an application to the arbitrator who was appointed by govt of india i.e. district collector for enhansment of award amount about 10 yrs back, but they were silent then with the help of rti act i got hearing and the collector cum arbitrator has entrusted to conduct the court to joint collector,is it permitted as per law or not?the arbitrator cannot delegate his powers to another person according to me .pl clarify my doubt.?       secondly who is appletate authority on the orders of the arbitrator cum dist collector pl clarify .in case i prefer an appeal is it needed to pay stamp duty or not ?what is details of refference court.becuse i have perused the supreme court judgments all the land loosers preffered appeals in refference court.pl give me the details what to do incase to prefer an appeal on the orders of the arbitrotor.

narasimham v v (honarary president)     26 May 2012

sir, there are two supreme court judgments in favour of the land loosers and directed the govt to enhnace the award along with the interest and so on ,but where as the district collector saya that this judgment related to land aquisition act but not under the nhai act,i feel the judgment is applicable to the land looser under which ever act he loose the land .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register