Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandermohan (proprieter)     27 April 2012

Help please

Dear Sir / Madam,

If i file a rcr in court and after that also my wife denies to come back then what will happen and secondly can she ask for maintance allowonce if she refuses to come back after rcr hearing. Secondly my wife has a critera that i should leave my mother who has taken care of me and my two younger sister alone after my father expired when i was 13 years can court direct me to apart from my mother if my wife puts false allegation against my mother that she has threat that my mother will kill her and our daughter. Wating for your kind reply

THANKS & REGARDS

VIVEK MALHOTRA

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     27 April 2012

No Court can ask you to get seperated from your parents in the evening of their lives. Insisting on seperation is mental cruelty on your wife's part infact, that gives right to you to obtain divorce. Please be on the watch for false 498A etc cases that she might file
1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     27 April 2012

If she refuses to rejoin you then you can opt for divorce after 1 year of rcr..If she can show valid reason to rejoin then you may have to give you her maintenance.

1 Like

Dear Sir,

Thanks for ur reply. One question of me was unanswared that if she is not willing to come back after rcr can she opt for maintainance. Secondly during the course of RCR is there any way through court orders it can be directed me to meet my 7 months old Daughter as they dont allow to meet me. Waiting for ur kind reply

Thanks & Regards

Vivek Malhotra

Dear Sir,

Thanks for ur reply. One question of me was unanswared that if she is not willing to come back after rcr can she opt for maintainance. Secondly during the course of RCR is there any way through court orders it can be directed me to meet my 7 months old Daughter as they dont allow to meet me. Waiting for ur kind reply

Thanks & Regards

Vivek Malhotra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register