LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     26 April 2012

Help me

Good Evening Everyone,Please tell me how many days it will take to get "SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT" .. If i went to marriage regesiter office tommorow for applying. And how many days it will take to get married

thanking you very much

Praneeth

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     26 April 2012

Tomorrow if you file application, you are entitled to marry on 27th of May, but 27th being sunday you can go for 28th of May.

1 Like

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     26 April 2012

the same day  you will get married and registered your marriage ,however it can take some time for the issuance of marriage certificate.

1 Like

(Guest)

1. In Special Marriage act- proceeding time period is one month.

2. Normal marriage when both proved that both are marriade to each others, In that situation only one day marriage will be registered.

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     27 April 2012

Good Morning Everyone, if i file a application for  "SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT"  Is my application and photos will publish on public notice board? And also they sent any notice letters to both of us?? Kindly Please Help Me

thank you very much

Praneeth

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 April 2012

Dear Ramya

they only affix your application's photocopy to public notice board in sub-ragistrar office premises.

1 Like

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     27 April 2012

Thank A LOT for your reply, without any public notice in sub regeister office i cant go for "SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT"?  Kindly tell me Is it possible to get married without any public notice in regeister office

Thank you very much

Praneeth

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register