Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     20 April 2012

If wife gives false statement to the womens cell and expres

dear sir,

if the wife gives false statements to the womens cell that the husband has not kept her well, does not give money to spend, does not look after her, abuses her, does not come home for days together, and then leaves to her native place, and from there she expresses love and says that she desires to stay with the husband, and loves him, and sends him a ' love u' msg,  as per my knowledge these are 2 contradicting statements, if i have mobile audio recordings of the same of the desire to come back and loves me and have an sms of having only 'love u' content, can i use them to my advantage if i file for divorce. kindly reply. thanks

Learning

23 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 April 2012

Any statement which is not corrobrated with evidence is a BALD STATEMENT and easy to demolish.

However, your wife is cutting a joke with you either through Women Cell or SMS and same is required to be given befitting response.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 April 2012

If you want to file divorce then whar is the need of proving her affection to you.

Suggestion

1) if you want to live with her go ahead.

2) If not, forget those things and fight on her alligations.

sri (ceo)     21 April 2012

confusing...

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     21 April 2012

dear friend, one of  her overtures got to be wrong. be sure first and act.

sanjeev pawar (service)     22 April 2012

@Dr Vashishta,

thank you sir for your kind response, i know that these are confusing signals, actually my wife wants to harrass me thats why she gave this statement to the police, when i told my inlaws that i will file for a divorce, it now seems they are a bit awry about the divorce matter, hence are pressuring the girl to mend up with me, but i now want to file for a divorce and firm about it, i just wanted to know if this accusation of harrasment again comes up in court, will i be able to use the contradicting sms sent to me that she 'loves me' . will this sms be able to deafeat her claim or harrassment by me? i wanted to know if i can use it as a counter blast to her accusations. thank you...................

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 April 2012

See, women cell complaint & u filing for divorce are totally different things! Ur present SMS will not hold any ground in both the cases. On what grounds are u planning to file divorce? Remember 498a complaint is pending against u & consult ur lawyer is filing for divorce from ur side wont be seen as a COUNTERBLAST?

salma Kamdar (housewife)     26 April 2012

i am sure the wife loves u but u must have troubled her so much that inspite of all her attempts , things not improving . so she bound to get angry . contradictions in statements can be because of what she suffered and still she bending down .   i actually can understand what ur wife must be going through . Remember , to get a wife who loves u , is very difficult . and to get men who gives divorce on petty issues are just too common .

why dont u mutially speak up to her.

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     26 April 2012

But invoking criminal machinary (498a is a non-bailable n cognizable offence) against the hubby u love ...................... unbelievable! Which husband will dare to cohabit with such a LOVING WIFE?

She has dropped NUCLEAR BOMB to solve family matters n still we believe SHE LOVES HIM VERY MUCH!

sri (ceo)     26 April 2012

give her some money she will defuse that bomb...

its called bomb money...

Avantika K (House wife)     26 April 2012

What a wonderful way of manipulating of the whole situation, just to show the man is right and the woman wrong? I completely agree with Salma kamdar, and money can never replace the trauma caused to her.

(Guest)

Ha Ha Ha .....Salma is sure that wife loves her husband sooooo much and is just expressing her love in the form of 498a ..... Wife giving false statements to Police / Women cell is not a Petty issue , its just the first step towars the destruction of marriage !!  Dear House-wifes please do a little bit of effort to move out of the house , breath in fresh air and open your mind ................thats all what you need !!

Avantika , Albert Pinto to Gussa kyon aata hai ??.... haiiiin !!    

sanjeev pawar (service)     26 April 2012

@salma and @avantika.......pls change your gendrer based and baised opinions, giving a false statement to the womens cell is not a joke, it is a blot on the hubby for no falt of his, her expression of love only proves that the husband was discharging his duties properly and hence it was the receprocation from the wife in the form of 'love',  no one loves someone who harrassesses him or her. love cannot be a one way street, here, by expressing 'love' the wife indirectly admits that the husband has been good to her, and in my view, the statement given to the police is just to harrass the husband

cm jain sir (ccc)     26 April 2012

498a has become an easy tool to these women now a days to screw hubby and their families by telling the petty issues under the name of cruelty.

If u see their complaint it all matches and all are in standard format like kept her locked in a room, not provided food, drunkard, beats her, not allowed to phone calls, Kept like servant, tried to kill her, Asked money from beggars, etc.

Its ok, husband will be harrased for 3-4 years for these false allegations and she alongwith her lovingly family will enjoy seeing the harrassment.

After three-four years her life in real world will starts. Her own relatives will kick her and everybody will take her juice. After all she will be punished for all her misdeeds in the court of God and will roam in the street just like beggars.

So dont loose heart and fight the cases boldly. Even Judges , police lawyers will speak against u. Dont worry,There are so many in our Mother India like u!

2 Like

salma Kamdar (housewife)     27 April 2012

do u think tat expressing love is a way to show that husband has dischargged his duty . u must be joking .when husband is not taking the wife back , notmaintaining her , how the helll can he discharge his duty , u talk about wives using 498 , whart do u say about husband giving false statements in community of wife merely pointing outon her character , raising doubts on whether the kid out of wed lock belongs to him or no , just to insult the girl in community and asking divorce in panchayat , filing restitution in court , where in actual situation the wife had tried everything to save the marriage but husband shows no interest .

husband teling the world wife has extra maritial affair , n that to 3 . when asked for proving , he says i just overheard , still claiming that the wife ruined the relationship . n when the wife files for maintenance husband tells u doing all this to extort money . tellllllllllllllll what case can such a wife file ?  n still she says she loves the husband.              i say i love my husband  but at the same time i am not a abla naari who will sit in a corner n cry .    what is wrong to stand for ur rights .       where is it written that the person u love is allowed to do all injustice ?  which book tells that u either love the person or suffer at the hands of the person u love .   n when ths wife expressing love she still giving him a chance to realize his mistake and work  up for the relationship .   wife filing 498a need not necessary be one bomb of destruction  . certainly some people take advantage of law . but there exists genuine cases also.        and there is a saying , chor kabhi nahi kehta mai chor hu .   maximum husbands who trouble their wives feel wife destructor n u creator of discharging ur duties .  mr dlh , money is not alll , man is a social animal , if u think u gave love , care n respect , so y did she go.  unless she loves someone else , she would not go .  n if she went for some other guy she would not message u .   no girl is crazy to leave a loving husband and no girl likes loving n not getting back .

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register