Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

agbgal123 (Any)     21 April 2012

Na plot - clear title - 5th floor

Dear Sirs,

I am planning to buy 2 BHK flat in Pune City. Located flat is in out of municipal corporation area and is in Grampanchayat. I have seen all documents + property and following are my observations.

- Plot has a clear title with valid search report

- It is NA sanctioned by Town Planning as well as Collector.

- There is vary clear and clean agreement and sale documents between original land owner and developer

- In this document developer has got permission to build 4 floor 6 buildings with proposed 5th floor for 5 buildings

- Developer has given affidavit that he will complete 5th floor with all arrangements of stairs and lift.

- There are 6 buildings with all amenities like Gym, Garden, Play ground, club house, swimming tank and security. This is ready possession flat.

- Developer has already formed society and handed over sold flats to them.

And personally, I like this flat and most important is it is in my budget.  

Now my question is, what will be the problem if 5th floor is not approved. Also let me know which documents I have ask to developer to confirm the legality of my flat.

I will be very much thankful for your valuable answer at the earliest. 

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 April 2012

When you have gone thru., all the documents take your lawyer help to assess those documents

1 Like

agbgal123 (Any)     22 April 2012

pl. let me know how it will be teated when when this area will be aquired by muncpl.corportn if my 5th floor is sactioned by grampanchayat and not by collector or town planning.

agbgal123 (Any)     23 April 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your help, I am in process to show all documents to lawyer / consultant.

But, pl. let me know how it will be treated when this area will be aquired by muncpl.corportn and if my 5th floor is sactioned by grampanchayat and not by collector or town planning.

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     23 April 2012

Well i do agree with Raju Sir....but also suggest you to check following documents:-

1. 7X12 extract of the said property,

2. previous sale deed  and  deed or declaration of the Builder,

2. Sanction by the Development Authority,

when your developer got clear permission and when said area is in the limitation of Grampanchayat, permission for development will be by appropriate authority.....u can enter into an agreement with the developer before paying token amount....and specifically mention clauses securing your rights and damages in case of breach of contract.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register