LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

r.umanathan (senior vice president)     20 April 2012

Tenant rights

hellow sir i bought 3.2 acres of land in trichirapalli tamilnadu. this is my ancisters property i bought it from all the legal owners. the litigation is my grand mother has given lease to one person. the oner and tenant r died 20 years back. so for there is no change in owners name and tenant name@ R T R in thasildhar office, the tenant legal sons now asking their rights now. the particular land is THARISU for more than 12 years. the 2 sons r working in central and state govt.

please clarify the rights of tenants who r available now their expired father name is in R T R in thasildhar office

they have not given rent for more than 20 years

the both tenant sucssers r state and central Govt employees

thasildhar s power in this matter

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     20 April 2012

the said property who is owner and whos name in the deed or tax or any other govt document ? pls explain me.

1 Like

r.umanathan (senior vice president)     20 April 2012

sir as per the R T R the owner is my grand mother. today i am the owner, i bought it from my grand mother s all legal successers by kiriam. now the said property s patta is changed in my name, i have paid 5 pazali land tax in my name and i got chitta and adangal for that for 5 years.

my grand mother dies in 1981 and her tenant also died in 1983 tenants sons r working BSNL AND TNEB.

I HAVE CHECKED ADANGAL FOR 12 YEARS IN THASILDHAR OFFICE IT SHOWS THARISU

if u want any other thing i w expline more

the problem arised when official surveyor comes for survey the disesed tenants sons object for the survey

8 months back i have cleaned my premisses for survey

dheeraj (MD)     21 April 2012

I am from North Lakhimpur, a small town from Assam. My Father had a Wooden Furniture & Fire Wood depot in my town. We have been doing business in this particular place from last 40 years, though we have not had any written agreement with our landlord nor we took any money receipt for the rent we paid from the last 40 years. Everything was done though our mutual understanding and trust. Recently about 3 months ago they asked us to temporarily close our business as they want to start some construction for a limited period of time and also promised us to give us a portion of the constructed building to resume our interrupted business. Now the construction is over but they told us that they wont allow us to continue our business in their land as they already gave that place to some corporate party. We are middle class family people. Don't know much about law and all that. Is there anything we can do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register