Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayaseelan (jubail)     20 April 2012

Divorce

Dear sir

Iam jayaseelan iam 30 age

i got marriage on DEC 2010.and i have no child My marriage arranged , first 45 days we both happy but after that day  she not showing any interst on me and matrimonial  duties and she not allow me  for consummates  

and my mother in law also using unnecessary words on me iam mentely get stress and now iam working in abroad last 5 month and she lives in my home but now with out my and my parents knowledge she  when his mother home. Her mother as an director -social wefare.

she never give respect to my feeling.my life is i think she is not fit to my life we can not able to lead our life in good manner

so please give me an advice for me to saperate i can not able to spoke more in this site.and i want to know  if i apply for divorce it will affect my job witch i have got in abroad please give sugession and please save my life

by

jayaseelan

Learning

10 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 April 2012

You should file a case for restitution of your conjugal rights, go for counselling in the Court and if still your wife is unwilling to have any physical relation, get it recorded and proceed for divorce

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 April 2012

Dear Jayaseelan,

15 months of married life,whether positive or negative,is it not too early to opt for a divorce.My sincere advice is both of you should have a proper family councelling,and that could solve the problem.For getting married we see at leat 10 to 15 girls,hether they are fit for us or not,but regarding divorce we take a spoton decision.

Your problem is not that grave,only see that it does not go beyond your control.Involve relatives from both the sides for mediation and settle the matter indoors only.Even if that does not materialise then think of an alternative.

1 Like

jayaseelan (jubail)     20 April 2012

Thanks for the reply

R SumanKumar (IT Engineer)     20 April 2012

Sir,

I have married a girl( 19 years) & me (27 years) in Arya Samaj on DEC 16th 2011.and we decide to tell this matter to her parents after her degree final exams in april 2012.On april 9th 2012 she told her parents regarding the marriage and they taken her to there home. After that she saying that she dont like me now may be her parents done her emotional blackmail .So her parents asked me give original marraige certificate and photos proof.As we dont want to spread this matter out.Our both families are family and close relatives.Actually from one year iam taking treatment for SLE Nephrities this matter already know to girl. She know everything about this. Actually we both are in love from three years and love matter know to her parents three times but not agreed so we went for marraige.Now her parents went to advocate and filed for divorce that marraige is not valid do this Disesase. Iam working in a company from 4 years as an IT Engineer. Please guide what i can do.

Dear Mr.Suman,

SLE Nephrities is a kidney related disease and is not that alarming.It can be cured.Hence they cannot cite that reason for divorce.You said both were married according to Arya Samaj Marriage.It is very much valid.After being in love for three years,how has she made a U turn in 10 days time.My sincere advice is settle the matter with the mediation of relatives or common freinds.

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 April 2012

Dear Sir,

Kindly feel free to speek to me on 9842197857 for getting proper legal advice in your case.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

R SumanKumar (IT Engineer)     20 April 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for u r response..... but advocate also pointed out me thot  iam a patient and the marriage is not valid.But i have hope on her that she will come back to me. f rom two  years we both are in relations, i have tired with my relatives to slove this but her parents not at all accepting.advocate told me that return all certificates and proof and she said she going to filed in local court that marriage is not valid.i have not signed on any documents. only  have given with hand that who where concern iam not going to put this proofs and photo to media and internet.now the no information them.

Dear Suman,

Their advocate will always try to negatives in you so as to make their case strong.

That is a common feature.Don't give any kind of document to anybody except the court if necessary.If your wife is determined to back her parents,engage a good competent lawyer.Justice will be done to you.God bless you.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 April 2012

Nothing to worry, marriage is valid/ LEGAL and your disease is curable.

You are required to convinence your wife first followed by both families (bride & groom) and bring your wife to your home. The marriage is not a child's play.

Best Wishes

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 April 2012

Dear Suman,

As I said earlier,both of you go for a family councelling,and that could bring about a change in her.She was very much aware of your disease well in advance.I am confident that she will come back to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register