Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva (Consultant)     24 April 2009

PUBLIC NOTICE FORMAT on Partner's retirement

Hi,
  Kindly let me know the legal format to give PUBLIC NOTICE about partner retirement in any English Newspaper.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Siva

Learning

1 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     26 April 2009

M/s.………….. a partnership firm registered with the Registrar of Firms……….., vide a registered partnership deed with S.No:………..

Hereby who are having any transactions with above said firm now and in further they should contact my clients …………….. & ………………………………..

The general public is hereby informed that M/s. ……………………. is a partnership firm which was reconstituted on ……………….. due to retirement / explusion of the partner. 1) ………………………. by virtue of deed of retirement executed amongst themselves on …………….. The retiring partner unanimously agreed to leave the above mentioned factory property in favor of my clients, the continuing partners………………………………. to hold the same absolutely forever together with the all rights,title, lien, easements, advantages and appurtenances etc., without any further claim and interference from them or by any person or persons under them for the corresponding eligible consideration received them. By this notice my clients …………………………… informs the public in general that, they are the only partners of M/s …………………………………………………., and who are having any transactions with above said firm now and in further they should contact my clients ………………… & …………………………...
Sd/-
…………………………….
Advocate
………………………………..,
………………………………...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register