LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Husband living abroad

I had come down for my delivery and just after 15 days of my delivery, My husband living abroad has cancelled my dependant visa. He has now stopped answering my phonecalls and putting all false aligation on me that I have deserted him and taken away all his money and jewellery. My inlaws in India have also filed a case on me. I also requested my husband to come and meet my newborn and take me via e-mail. My husband is calling all this emotional blackmailing and putting all false stories on records. Its been now 5 months that i have heard no call nor any email from him.

He has my name on the passport, can he get it cancelled and can get remairried abroad without a divorce?

Will his parents staying in India can be sued in case he gets underground abroad

How can I punish him

Can I give my name to my newborn in his important credentials like Birth certificate and still file for maintenance from him.

If I put my name for my son then will all my son's rights on his fathers property and rights will diminish.

Please help me, as I want to punish a guy who got me pregnant, sent me india and did not even turn up to see his own child.

Learning

10 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     29 March 2012

He has my name on the passport, can he get it cancelled and can get remairried abroad without a divorce?

YES

Will his parents staying in India can be sued in case he gets underground abroad

YES

Can I give my name to my newborn in his important credentials like Birth certificate and still file for maintenance from him.

Yes, you should give his name.

If I put my name for my son then will all my son's rights on his fathers property and rights will diminish.

NO

(Guest)

Aanjanay

What wrong have you done that your husband did this what you have written?

Shed more details.... You have given just side of a story, share the complete facts in order to get the right advise.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     29 March 2012

I tell you,she would ignore her matrimony home after her hubby went to US.She would not serve her duties to in-laws.started livig in parental house,abused in laws,hubby cancelled her visa.

now she want to take revenge.

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     29 March 2012

Do not be a judge, its premature assumption. Let her unfold!

desertedhusband (na)     30 March 2012

Yes, Mr. Rajiv, you are right. 

I apolgise to @Aanjanay. I realise I not to judge anybody's problem.

What Hemant Jain mentioned just unfolded my story as it is so I got carried. 

sorry again. 

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     30 March 2012

@Aanjanay

Please elaborate.So that we can suggest/help you.

sorry friends for being guessings.

(Guest)

i think i need advice from unbiased  LAWER..and not cowards who cannot even be truthful to their own identity but only dobt others....stop interfering in others life by letting your frustration out on others post......and let this site be clean atleast for people like us who are helpless.

(Guest)

i think i cannot clean this site....i quite.

thanks for your inputs anyways...

(Guest)

just want ask ...if i was ignorant to my inlaws and he did not like this...than why did he decieded to go for a child with me...
he should have put a condition that unless i stoop down to all his parents wishes he would not like to proceed with a family with me.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     30 March 2012

They are smart,they dont want to take any chance to you to humilate them.

Thats why they decided to drag you in court.

any ways, you have enough ground to claim maintainance under crpc 125.

Regards

Hemant jain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register