LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (retired)     27 March 2012

Mental torcher by family members

My family members, my wife, son, my two brothers their wife have constantly torchering me since more than ten years, Now presently I have been physically weak, suffering from sever depression. Is there any legal help for me. I have been attacked, humiliated, cursed, insulted, threatened and beaten multiple times.

thanking you in anticipation , since you are my last hope.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Ramesh

Help is only available for those who needs help and not for people like you who are Helpless in the hands of your own family.. You must have done something wrong thats why all your family members are against you.

Shed more light on your current situation and Why it is like that?

Ramesh (retired)     27 March 2012

Sir

you have pre assumed that I am wrong. Just imagine for one percent that I am right. In that case what legal help I can get. If not than God is the last hope, for that I have to die and ask him for justice.

(Guest)

so sad no suggestions. sorry.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     28 March 2012

Originally posted by :Rahul Kumar
" You must have done something wrong thats why all your family members are against you.

"

i disagree.

usually in a family,family members will gang up against a vulnerable,simple person by playing politics.this is to get power.it's not necessary that the victim has instigated them.

dont forget that the brothers must be joru ke gulaams of their wives and these wives are from different families who may not regard this person as their brother.hence the situation.they may be harassing him for own benefits also or just for enjoyment.

if i go by your argument,that means britishers ruled india by enslaving indians only becuse indians did something wrong with them????

@ramesh

you join a spiritual organnisation like ISKCON or better still the art of living.first improve your mental health.

then only you will be fit to take any legal action.if u r in delhi, take free of cost psychological help from NGOs like Sanjivani,Snehi,etc.You'll benefit

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     29 March 2012

I think u need some treatment. You need to change your way of thinking.all(wife, son) can nt b yr enemey. Pls tel us everythng.

Ramesh (retired)     30 March 2012

Here are some highlights of some important things happened to me.

1. my elder son beat me twice with kicks and boxing. He is in martial arts. I have two sons, yes younger one do love me, but not in front of his elder brother or his mother , since they both have threatened my younger son and he is scared of that.

ist time my elder son demanded for new pc I didnt fulfil his demand he beat me.

2nd time he was beating his younger brother I interferred  and try to stop him so he beat me. Both his uncle, aunts. and his mother praised him.

2. I am not in phy. relations with my wife since ten years, still she has total control on the house. Since three years I cook on my own, before that since six seven ears my mother cooked for me.

3. One of my brother is druggist, he broke my new a.c., he cut pipe of my gas cylinder, He always sniff around my food stuff to mix something. For two years he threatened my father and dad too. My wife has good relations too.

4. I have good relations with my parents but they are in pressure and scared with my younger brothers. The youngest brother attacked me twice and tried to kill me.

5. We are a joint family and our house is worth 10 million (Rs. one crore) presently. A greed is given to my wife long time before that when this house will be sold she will be given a flat. Another property of worth 50 lacs has been used and destroyed in shares by my younger brother totally.

I can write hundreds of points which happened with me. But eyerthing ends to the ppoint that my mental health is not good or I am wrong.

The only thing wrong in me is my earnings are low since I am in creative sort of work. And I speak truth at wrong time at wrong place maybe.

I have complained to cops, several times, every time my father cries to tears and tell me to revert or settle. Now cops also tell me to pray to god.

Presently I am suffering from severe pains in spine and depression because all this, It doesn't means that I am not aware with myself, I do meditation daily. Since few months I can't cook myself even, and no one taking care of me, My earning since six months have gone to zero, why should I not fight for the justice.

Less written but I think its enough to grab my feeling.

ramesh

(Guest)

@roshni=usually in a family,family members will gang up against a vulnerable,simple person by playing politics.this is to get power.it's not necessary that the victim has instigated them.

agreed totally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register