Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cm jain sir (ccc)     25 March 2012

Cheers! marriage bill amendments is good for hubby!!!

Dear members/experts,

1)IRBM will be helpful for husband also. Now the lady cannot escape the court proceedings for divorce.

2)Six months waiting period also scrapped so it is gud.

3)Regarding 50% property rights- we have to pay permanent alimony so limit ur property up to that extent.

4)Dont purchase any property or keep money in ur name. keep your financial investment in parents or children name.

"Kanun banne ke pahle uska tod market me aa jata hai" hahaha.....

Experts may correct me if i am wrong!

Learning

19 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 March 2012

Originally posted by :cm jain sir
"

Regarding 50% property rights- we have to pay permanent alimony so limit ur property up to that extent.

think of the current generation of men who've already purchased properties,assets now...

4)Dont purchase any property or keep money in ur name. keep your financial investment in parents or children name.

• what if the unhappily married husband has no parents?

• what if his parents die before him? will he then give property to his siblings,who may change colours after they marry and never return the property to him?

• what if the siblings poison the parents against him and parents transfer this propery in the name of his siblings rather than returning this property to him?

• what if these parents die suddenly without writing a will favouring these properties in this man's name?the his siblings will also get equal shares!

i read 1 such case in LCI few weeks back,where even the parents cheated own son who gave this property to his parents to,but parents transferred it to their other children

• if property is named after kids,think of those who have no kids...

even if they have,the mum can always poison the kids minds into transferring property to her later,as she mostly gets custody...

then what???

"

Moral of the story...in your life,your parents and kids wont be there for you ever...your siblings will also change after they marry.ultimately your spouse remains with you.

so treat marriage as sacred,so that the chance of divorce,and further 50% of property division never comes up..

cm jain sir (ccc)     25 March 2012

@roshni,

I have told the above formulas for hubby who are suffering due to their 498a wives. Try to visualise the intent of the post please and change your moral of the story. 

so moral of the story is distribute your property to -

your relatives

or

some social organisation

or

to beggars in the street.

It should never go to the 498a lady!!! cheers

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     25 March 2012

Cheers

(Guest)

@Roshni"what if his parents die before him? will he then give property to his siblings,who may change colours after they marry and never return the property to him?"

instead of 'bhagodi 'wife it is better to give property to sister or brother or any cousin. 

your all other references are for "vish kanyas"

god bless you.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 March 2012

Originally posted by :Debashis88
"

instead of 'bhagodi 'wife it is better to give property to sister or brother or any cousin. 

well its ur choice..i just told the possibilities of what might happem.so,good luck!

god bless you.

thanks for your concern.god bless you and your family too

"

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 March 2012

Ultimately a bad trend

Poor guy will have extra burden now to coneal/manage is property too from this hungry gang! The wives will get reward too for what they did to their hubbies in the form of 498a etc

cm jain sir (ccc)     26 March 2012

This thread is for sufferers of false 498a/DV/Maintanace cases so feminist may keep away from it and if required they should analyze the amendments and start new thread for their benefit---

regarding 50% share in property of hubby

1. Safeguard your property as told earlier that dont keep it in your name. 
2.Even bank account also can be opened in relatives name and keep the savings there.
3.Enjoy it upto its full extent and
4.write a will and make it so much pakka that 498a gang dont  ever dare to touch it after your death.

If system and this gang  (VISH KANYA AND BHAGODI WIFE) wants to screw husband then lot of escape routes may be created.

Again....cheers!!!

!

hina (none)     26 March 2012

As i am seeing ppl here are thinking f purchasing property in their relative's name...what if the relative's wife turns out to be a 498a...wont she get the share of 'your' property... So aint it bettr to give it to ur own Mrs.498a rather than sm1 elses Mrs.498a...

(Guest)

Guys

I am wondering when a couple gets married, Does anybody know that it will be a sacred one or a Bad marriage.
In this generation where both husband and wife and educated and financially independent then Why the heck there are so many court cases for fighting for years, false cases and all that crap.

When a couple thinks that they are not compatible and it was a wrong marriage, then MOVE ON and settle amicably,,, Why to run after court to get the divorce and make a public mockery of a made relatationship

If Money brings happiness to the Bitchy wives, then give her the money and live peacefully..... Money can only bring resources to buy happiness but not happiness... and when resources depletes then again unhappy.

Overall I would say that this law is good for Men atleast Divorce will be quicker now and peaceful.

BTW when any one gets married, remember to make property only when you guys are made of each other Kind and thats an intuition everybody gets after staying for 1 month after marriage with there wife.

Best of Luck

bhima balla (none)     26 March 2012

Prenuptial contract must be made legal and enforceable. Better child custody laws. Removal of PWDVA and 498a or amendment that punishes severely those filing false cases. A higher standard for definition of cruelty especially for PWDVA. The bits and pieces of legislation is a mockery. The entire matrimonial laws need to be reviewed and amended and all laws brought/ consolidated under single court.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     26 March 2012

Dear All,

The government is trying to make sacred relation as a money contract.The Pre-neputial agreement must be made valid and government should declare that Hindu Marriage is not a sacred relation but is a contract for money or legal prostitution.

Instead of keeping prostitute permanenetly and give her property etc.it is better to use as and when required for the needs.

All sane men must oppose this Law.

Thanks

kumar101 (clerk)     26 March 2012

IMHO, Men are going to face lot of difficulties with this new IRBM.

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     26 March 2012

I have heard this in other threads also. Where in the amendments does it say 50% of property share. I think the property share is to be decided by courts on the merits of the case. People should read carefully first and then discuss..

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     26 March 2012

Dear Sir,

My most of the money is in PF.  Can the bhagodi wife can  claim right on my PF?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register