Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smile123 (employe)     18 March 2012

Will i get justice

HI Every Body,

I am 26 years old lady, I was in Relation ship aith a guy who is 28 years old. Myself finished MBA & used to work for a private company. Me & he stayed together for 1 year after we contacted an astrologer about marriage date & astrologer suggested to do marriage after dec 2011. So, he & me decided to marry after the said date & all of a sudden he left me on November. His family knows about our relation, all of his friends knows it, infact I personally met his mother too thrice...

I used to spend all his expenses, still we used to stay on same flat, I spent alot to spend time with him & tokk him to srisailam, shiridi & all about 5 times in a year with My money. I did everything to him..

Now, am helpless and staying alone and left job because thought to work after marriage & left it.

I have many pictures of mine & him

House owners can say about us, as we said wife & husband to them..

Can i really file a complaint, If I do, will really get a justice & marry him, please dont suggest me to forgot him as am not in tennage, many of my peole knows it & i cant go for other marriage...

Please kindly help me, 1 of my uncle is scaring me, if i file a complaint, police will harrase me and they dnt give justice..

please kindly help me...

Am honoured to every1 in advance for all of your valuable suggestions..

Learning

14 Replies

DVM Rao (Advocate)     19 March 2012

If U approach Police and explain his cheating, they may likely to help U to get married.  DVM Rao, Advocate, Hyderabad

1 Like

smile123 (employe)     19 March 2012

Thank U sir Mr. Rao,

They may help me to get married or I may end up with more pain if I apprach, I have all prrofs that he failed to marrying me after evrything was happend.

Thanks for your valuable reply..

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     19 March 2012

Dear Querist,

This is a case for cheating punishable section 419 Indian Penal Code. You can also sue him for damages for breach of promise to marry, in which court may give you exemplary damages. 

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 March 2012

I do not know even in this modern age how girls fall into the trap of evil guys.The very state of afairs that both of you were living together without marriage,indicates the recklesness,of your attitude towards life.God has given us a beautiful life as a human being in this wonderful world.Repenting after ruining life is what kind of an excuse.

There is nothing wrong in approaching the police,for a solution.You can also bring the matter before HRC and Women's organisations.You can even lodge a private complaint in court u/s 190,200 crpc and also u/s 420.You have to prove his desertion after living together and promising to marry.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 March 2012

try to find the reasons - why is he avoiding you.

law can punish him but cant force him to live with you against his own wish.

Ranee....... (NA)     19 March 2012

You can not force him to marry and please dont marry that boy if he comes back!

Morning shows the day!You will be trouble in future with him.

Thanq Sir Mr. Barath,

I dont want to claim what I lost financially but hoping ps will help me to undestand him the sequenses behind his cheating & expecting them to convince him to marry me. He is not that bad, may be over love on him make him confident that i will not leave him anytime & now looking for other.. Thanks for your valuable reply..

Thanq sir Mr. sainadh,

I accept what you said its foolishness to get trapped with fools But, here the things was different, I am independent girl & struggled alot to settle in life. Comes to the boy whom I choosed was also good at me. I met his mother too, his sisters too, his friends too. Its not that am grreedy I was in live in relationship. Might be struggled independent and felt to live a family life & trusted him to the core. Wat ever again left with more pain.

Sir, please suggest me, Is it good if i go to womans Ps, Can they can help me out to marry him..

Thanks for your valuable reply..

I wonder, when we trust a person and gve him the best. How come they think such evilish to throw that girl.We born for our parents. So, they love us bcoz its blood relation. BUt, who is GIRLFRINED..??Complete real outsider. When this outsider came to our life and did wat ver he wants, finacial, physical, mental...everything. Dont they just know its bcoz of the trust the other person kept on him..

God is there, I can say.. Who got cheated may hurt, cry, even can die depends on their stability. Slowly it will go off. But a CHEATER can be happy now bcoa he used and ditched & can do fun with his friends about his cheating like a real GENTLEMAN. But, for sure slowly when time comes, he wil regreat, he will feel guilty & that is the punishment which he cant skip..

TIme Can Heal Anything!!!

If you go to PS you will also get equal harrassment because court cases are not easy matter.Forget him and move ahead.Filing cases on him will defame you also.

1 Like

Is it means that we should keep quite when any1 plays with other emotional feelings & use them & last dump the, cheat them..?? If we keep quite then these fellows will do more & more. God will not come & solve our problems. We have to solve by keeping faith on him.. If all the time evry1 kept quite after getting cheating then cheaters will be free to do wat ever they want..

I have 1 question..??

If our brother or child did any mistake. Do we throw them out from our life..??? obviously no rite!!

This guy whom I was in relation ship is same to me, bcoz physical relation is not everything. But, when we were in emotional relationship, its not easy to forgot & go & pick other innocent guy....AM I WRONG..??

Boyfriend or husband relationship is not like other blood relations.we dont have much expectations from blood relations.But husband(or boyfrnd) is our life-partner.If he do not want you to acompany then what is use of such relatiion?Dont be emotional.Take time and be practical.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 March 2012

Smiley,

Don't get dejected.Whatever happened ,has happened  with your knowledge only.You have trusted him so much that you forgot your parental house that one year.There is nothing wrong in representing your case with wome's protection cell or HRC or women's organisations.You can even place your case with media,so that these things could be helpful for a good solution.You are confident,if that gentleman comes back into your life once again through marriage ,you can mend his ways and behaviour.Man proposes and god disposes.If you put one step ahead,god will make you finish your goal.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 March 2012

There is nothing wrong in representing your case with wome's protection cell

You are confident,if that gentleman comes back into your life once again through marriage

@ SAINATH DEVALLA SIR, 

would you just imagine the defamation the authors would face, if that man does not agree to marry her ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register