LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

False pettion by wife.

Here I have some doubts please clear and help me experts.

Special marriage uner section 25 1954

1)My wife had filed petion for marriage nullifiacation that i blackmailed her to marry  me with a photo taken in the studio (Couple photo of us) but we had taken many  photos before that also (50nos).

2)There was no intercourse between us but we had even before marriage and till the day she left from me.

It was a love and intercaste marriage and also not known by parents but they came to know and brainwashed her and she is also now on her parents side but i want to contest and  prove my innocence.can I do anything against her  parnts for misleading and for this wrong pettion before the honourable court .

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     11 March 2012

Dear Querist,

If she has approached the court for nullity of marriage, she'd have to prove her case to the hilt, it seems that she has taken the ground that her consent was not free and was taken by force - this argument won't stand the test of judicial scrutiny easily - and since it was a love marriage - you'd be having plenty of evidence (SMS'es/PHOTOS/etc) to prove her free consent. 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 March 2012

@ the author, 

Dude, how many times u r gonna raise the same query again n again !

Let her go.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

Repeated query.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register