Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     12 March 2012

Refusal of husband to have s*x with wife and staying away

Dear sir,

kindly shed light on my above topic, as i am now being threatened with 498a by my wife, on the first night of my marriage, my wife called me a hij*a and threw me out of the bedroom, the second day the same incident happened, this time she threw my mangalsutra away and called me a hij**a again and told me that you are not man enough, this caused me tremendous mental trauma and depression throughout my married life of 11 months, subsequently she tried to seduce me and coerce me back into having s*x with her.

but due to my past incident, i have a deep wound in my heart and mind and my body just doesnt respond to her calls to have s*x with her, ever since that episode that happened, i have always refused to have s*x with her and have not even touched her, as this brings back the painful memories of the incident that i have gone through.

recently due to her regular taunts and refusal to take me into home due to my odd working hours where i come home late in the night, i stopped staying with her, and started living at my parents place since the last 2 months. now here parents are threatening to file a 498a against me for giving mental cruelty to my wife by not keeping physical relations with her and leaving her alone in a rented accomodation, and i staying with my parents. I stay with my parents as i want to avoid the daily taunts and quarrels she creates when i come home late in the night.

Dear members kindly guide  me on this topic

does refusal by husband to have any physical relationship with wife due to the mental trauma, attract 498a on me or any of my family members

how do i prove that this incident has happened as i dont have solid evidence to prove that she indeed called me a hij**a and threw my mangalsutra away.

does keeping wife away in a rented accomodation, the rent which is paid by me, amount to cruelty and attract the 498 clause.

Dear members, kindly guide me in this matter, your inputs would behighly appreciated.

thanks and regards

Learning

4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 March 2012

If there is no bone of contention except the physical relations. It is advised to have physical relation forgetting the past and with bold desire, prove yourself bold husband both physically and mentally.Try once if situations left unturned then seek other ways to solve the matter. I am sure You will win over her physically and emotionally.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

This query has been answered at a different place 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     21 March 2012

Follow the advice of Mr. Arvind.

498A can visit any husband at any time with no rhyme or reason. Consult a good lawyer to find out what kind of preemtive action can be taken.

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     22 April 2012

once she makes a case - the whole neighbourhood will know.. Try to change and get on with your married life..

Believe me in this day and age - excessive emotion isnt good.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register