Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnamurthy Balasubramanyam (Manager)     10 March 2012

Wife not coming back

Dear Sirs,

I am a resident of Bangalore aged about 39 years and married for the past 10yrs and 4 months. This issue started of about 3 months back when my wife left for her mothers place. My wife was chronically ill and had been diagnosed with having fibromyalgia for which we had got her treated in Bangalore. She was having some physical illness since the 3rd month off our marraige.About 6 months back one of my relatives about my age assured us that she can be cured thru' reiki. During the course of treatment we found that he was not a man of good intentions but by then my wife had developed an emotional dependancy on him to an extent that she used to fight with me for his sake. When I objected to the same she misconstrued the same as suspicion and has since started telling all my relatives about the same. I was never doubting her but was not sure about that man. However the situation has reached a flasshpoint where-in my wife and in laws have stopped communicating to us since 22 days. She is non commital on coming back telling that her health is her priority and has forbidden me from calling her telling that it will stress her. I do not have any access to her doctor, hospital and the last I spoke to that Doctor was on Dec 31st.My whole family is in a dilemna and no matter how we have tried to reach her she seems incommunicable.She is currently being tretaed for one more disorder called Chronic fatigue syndrome. The treatment as I know is accupuncture. I am totally confused and do not know what to do? She also has told some relatives that she is scared that I may raise the old topics. I had also in a fit of rage sent her some messages which she has stored and is telling everybody that she might use it later on. What should I do in the current situation?

Learning

4 Replies

Krishnamurthy Balasubramanyam (Manager)     12 March 2012

Dear Sirs,

I am awaiting a reply from yourselves. What are the legal options left to me? Can I file a complaint against my in laws for preventing access to my wife? Whenever we call up they say she has gone out. She is currently in Chennai and I am in Bangalore. I had visited her last on Feb 5th.Why is she behaving like this? My in laws are also playing a safe game telling that we have never prevented you from coming here but also add that your coming here may worsen the situation. It is a classic case of pinching the baby and rocking the cradle.Is there any law in this country which will take care of the pleas of harassed husband? I have even offered that I am ready to separate from my parents if she wishes it.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 March 2012

Originally posted by :Krishnamurthy Balasubramanyam

"

1. It is a classic case of pinching the baby and rocking the cradle. - Agree100%

2. Is there any law in this country which will take care of the pleas of harassed husband? - Only when you head on same Laws as your one and only line of defense.

Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can, Seldom found in woman,

Never found in man. ...

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 March 2012

Originally posted by :wanttolive

"

same situation of me i also visited there in feb and same word they told me

and I dont allow her to play with my emotions any more,..........................

"

There was a time not long ago, whenever a husband used to approach his wife she used to say "she has a headache!"

Husband without application of upper faculty also used to say 
"Oh achaji, OK".

And then time flew and monthly became half yearly and then all trimesters shoot over and same headache of his wife continued for nights upon nights .................

Then one fine day a divine bolt out of blue struck from nowhere when husbands could not bear hearing from their wife daily ‘I have a headache” and in spur of moment filed in his papers before some jury.

On the day of first hearing the Grand Jury looks at husband and then turns his gaze to wife and asks her
“acha ji did you really had all these times a headache?”

She shyly looks at her Counsel who was standing closest to her and then toher husband and then looks eye in eye to the Jury and softly whispers
"kya ji aap aisa boletey ho ji mere ko hi; were all pharmacy closed tha kya for him all these days!!!.”

Jury nods ayes and says loudly

NEXT……………

That is generic situation here whose
Rx is within you twos and the moment you put in your papers all Pharmacy chain as in Superbrand will start popping as mom and pop shops all around you and this time you will start realizing actually you have a headache all the times…..…………..

From: Reproduced after giving due credit from Aesop's Fables and this one is No. 12 read with No. 498 and further combined with No. 125 one from the same Fables mega “book of Indian marital life.” 

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     12 March 2012

RCR is definitely an option....................but beware............it may attract 498a, 125, DV etc.......................dig deep into similar threads here b4 u take a call on this matter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register