LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     12 March 2012

Dlsa(delhi legal service authority)

Today, I got a letter from DLSA(Delhi legal service authority, Dwarka court) on presented on xxxx date.

1.) What is it"DLSA"? Is It mediation center or lok adalat.

2.) What they do?

3.)should I join this alone or with my lawyer?

4.) I am already present before CAW since 3 months, also got AB in favour.

Regards

Hemant

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 March 2012

@ Author

1. It's functions are both as well as to dispense Legal Aid to economic weaker party.

2. Delhi Legal Services Authority organizes special Lok Adalat to deal with matrimonial and family disputes also. It has been the priority of this Authority to settle the disputes between the parties particularly in matrimonial and family matters at pre-litigative stage itself. Considering the huge backlog of the cases in the courts, it is the endeavor of the Authority to minimize the litigation so as to lessen the burden of the courts and also to save the time and money of the parties involved. On receipt of a particular complaint, notice is sent to the opposite party and then efforts are made to make the parties sit across the table and bring them to a mutually acceptable settlement.

3. Since it is a conflict between parties and just to resolve it is purely your option to go alone or with your Counsel. Go with open mind and listen to them and chief and then act accordingly.

4. If she and her side in any way threaten you then throw copy of AB on the table and go and have fresh Juice at Court Canteen and while passing buy some nice products (especially cotton shirts) made by Tihar Inmates available at their small outlet (shop) just before the DWK Court Cantee
J  

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     12 March 2012

@Hemant,

I think you would be giving some good news to forum in a short time... All the best :-)

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     12 March 2012

it would be my great pleasure.

Let's see.

"Life is not fair, but Life never promised to be fair either. It belongs to those who never give up"

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

all the best.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register