LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejal (house wife)     04 March 2012

What is the best option for woman ?

Is it necesarry for  to serve the crueal parents inlaw ?

1. Can women ask to live separately with her husband in the same house as husband is not willing to leave his parents & crualty is not bearable for woman & she can not leave her husband because of love?

2. Or she should tolerate all the crual behaviour till her life or at the stage of commiting sucide just because she loves her husband?

3.Or she should divorce her husband to avoid the crualties of inlaws as his husband is not suppporting him & also not willing to leave his parents. even though she loves her husband?

Is it legal if woman ask to live separately with her husband in the same house( separate kichen, living  & all)  to avoind the daily tortures of her parents inlaw under DV or asking this directly to her husband as she doesnt want to jump in the legal matter?

Learning

38 Replies

Aishwarya (Teacher)     04 March 2012

Every situation is different and thus there are individual differences too..

what he or she does at such times..One cannot predict or make a particular option as ideal or acceptable..

its how one perecieves a situation to be..a simple one may be blown out or a larger one may go without even being noticed...

All depends, but wht remains is whether the two people married wish to restore together and save their relationship or not in the toughest of times or decide to give up..

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     04 March 2012

its not illegal to ask to live seperately but the husband needs to be ready for that there is no law that can direct him to live in a seperate area this depends if there is that much understanding beween you so that he understands the need. 

Ranee....... (NA)     04 March 2012

1st one.

Tejal (house wife)     10 March 2012

thx

After marrige does DIL  become a legal servent of  her Parents inlaws? Can she refuse to serve them legaly instead of filing cases against them for cruealty ?

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     10 March 2012

get divorce, if you don't want  to serve his parents also he is not willing to separate with you.

Thx Hemant

It is not abt me .It is abt one of my relative .she dont want to give divorce to his husband as they both love each other. but cause of parents blakmailing of sucide husband is not leaving his parents & the inhuman behaviour is not toleratable for her.

the details are as below.

Wht abt the inhuman behavior which inspire the DIL to commit sucide.she has enough proves & witnesses also if she wants she can get them in the jail. but she dont want to do this as they are old age. So dont u think leaving separate in same acomodation & not to serve parents inlaws is better thn sending them in the jail.she is not forcing his husband to not to meet  or serve his parents . She just want to live with husband from whom she is separated from 1 year.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Advice-needed-from-lawyers--52532.asp

Hi Tejal,

Just suggest her to keep a full time maid for old ages in laws to serve them,try to keep in confidence husband & enjoy the matrimony with hubby as they both love each other.

Regards

Hemant

hkjain47@gmail.com

1 Like

i feel her view is more better thn othr women who uses laws for getting money if she wants she can get a divorce on the base of separation & cruealty. but she is only interested to live a safe & piecefull life with her husband.wife should not be treated as like a gulam of parents inlaws . she serves them as same like her parents . but when parents inlaws behave like "Maalik & treat Dil as their lifetime gulam not even as a human " & not to feel their home like her home. I dont think women should tolerate this just because of his husband by leaving her self respect & ccrying in her room after the misbehave of the inlaws.

This was my & her view . We need to take advise of exports.

yes,i understand your feelings for her, I am too agree with you.That's why firstly I suggest you to get divorce  in same thread.

But relation depends upon Love, care & respect, If these ingredents are there..

Then I suggest her to sit across the table and discuss, dnt charge divorce, Cruelty by in-laws not husband doesn't make any sense for divorce.

Regards

Hemant

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     10 March 2012

visit a marriage counsellor with your husband,so that she helps him understand the pain you are undergoing..

1 Like

but don't visit any CAW cell for this purpose.

generally it leads to court or mediation center only.

1 Like

can she askto keep a maid under DV as she hasnt done these much house hold works .& even though they are wealthy thee didnt  keeep a maid to torture her.in her absence & before marrige the had a maid.

doesnt this come in the physical abussing to force the lady to do the work behind her capisity who has not done house hold work .

It is like to force Mukesh Ambani's  daughter to do JADU-pochha-bartan kapda of the 8 rooms banglow .& laso cook the food.evry one knows she 'll not do .

Can she get relief for that.

I doubt & smelling something.

No she cant ask under DV

dont justify her with Mukesh Ambani daughter.

do you think rich family's girl means the house hold work is not in her part of life,they are only for live in matrimony home just like queen as she was in her parental home, then why she need marriage or did marriage only just for co-habit.

she can have choice either..

1 Like

bhima balla (none)     11 March 2012

Absolutely! the DV act was passed precisely for these kinds of situation. It is the right of all DIL to be lazy, inconsiderate, egotistical , incompetent etc etc.Even with such case at hand it is the DUTY of the Husband, in laws and everything/ everyone in the house to treat her as the master of the house-if not, try DV and CRPC 125.If that doesn't get the impact, please try 498a, DPact etc. How dare they think of disobeying the DIL, especially with her possessing such awesome weapons?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register