LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (caller)     22 January 2012

What cases to file against wife.

I wish to take the bull by the horns, and make her crumble like how she has been doing it to me.

Can any member list out some of the cases which can be filed agaisnt a wife. we have been seperated for more than 10 months. I have a ex partee RCR in my favour. The marriage is not consummated, I was accused of being impotent in front of my family when they had gone for reconciliation.

Its high time guys start being proactive instead of worrying about false 498a and DV act. and another thing how relevant is 498a now since she has been seperated for 10 months in a 1 year marriage. Will the cops puruse this aggresively.

Learning

9 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 January 2012

Over-excitement may be detrimental.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     22 January 2012

Dont get involved in filing any cases there are none that you can file. Instead of being in a revengfull mood try and end this relation mutually if she dont want to live for whatever reasons let her lead a seperate life RCR is of no use its unexecutable even if its in your favour.

3 Like

(Guest)

Keep calm and quiet ... fight cases as and when they come...filing false cases may be helpful to satisfy you and put her in trouble for sometime but later it will be fatal to you....So, never initiate a case without facts and solid evidences...think twice before filing a case...ask urself the basic questions ..do I have the facts to file the case? do i have the strong evidences to support the facts? Also think about the possible counter allegations any ways to defend the same.

1 Like

Self service (None)     22 January 2012

Inform to police about incidence and keep copy. approach to Senior police officer not to lcoal police station.

Keep collecting evidences against them and file for divorce on basis of RCR orders failed.

Do not do any revenge ful act just do to save your self...

(Guest)

Yours is a situation where you have been mentally traumatised and abused that you are willing to go to extremes. 

To put closure, either you get help or get even. Build a criminal case and put her and her father behind bars. Whatever you do, dont touch the women physically or otherwise. Use creativity and imagination and use some counter-balance techniques/ psychological warfare. If the other party thinks you are weak, they will continue their offensive. You need counter-offense and defense.

What if the male species go and tell the womens parents that their daughters v**gina is not tight enough for the marriage to continue. dont want to continue.

Impotency and other private health maters are medical in nature and   needs to be handled with utmost confidentiality and privacy. 

File a defamation suit against her. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 January 2012

I agree with Adam for filing defamation suit against your (so-called) wife, since the marriage has not been consumated and you have RCR in your favour seek divorce engaging some intelligent lawyer

Sayeed Nazir (Marketing Manager)     06 February 2012

FIRST FILE A COMPLAINT IN THE POLICE THAT THEY TRIED TO GIVE DOWRY TO YOU AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO FALSLY IMPLICATE YOU IN A FALSE DOWRY CASE PREVENTLY DO SOME EXCERSICE 

Yash (victim)     09 March 2012

just wait and watch...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 March 2012

Rightly stated, keep cool and keep your ear on the ground.

Wait for one year after the ex-parte order, get divorced and lead your life happily.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register