Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lord Ganesha (service)     04 March 2012

Can a person move an application to the court???

Dear Experts

I have been contesting a case against my wife u/s 125 for maintainance. She is teaching in a private college. The principal and manager declined to issue salery slip or any certificate that she is working there. On this forum , someone suggested me that i must give the notice to the principal through my lawer and if it does not work , i must move an application to the court asking to call upon the principal of that college to submit its attendence register etc to verify that she is working or not.

My question is   " Can i submit my application directly to the judge/ megistrate praying him to call upon the principl to show attendance register and other supporting documents to verify that she is working there or only a lawyer can do this???

Learning

4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     04 March 2012

Yes you may request to call under Sec 91 Cr.P.C. to call the relevant documents, and may be called as witnees on your request.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 March 2012

Yes, you can submit an application directly u/s CrPC 91 to the court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     07 March 2012

Other way of getting those details. Usually, private colleges deposit their salaries in a bank, Bribe the attender or some one to get the details of the bank wherein the salaries will credit every month, and summon that particular bank to get the details of your wife.  You will get complete record of your wife's Salary details and the job details.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 March 2012

Why go lengthy way.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register