Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Help me in divorce case

hello sir/mam

I am a Hindu girl got married on July 9th 2010 . My husband was working in Australia and stayed at home for ten days at the time of my marriage , My marriage was done forcefully against my will as i was in love with a inter cast guy who is in govt job. as i have no s*xual relation with my husband till date.. On Feb. 23rd 2012 i have filed a case under HMA 13 in court. Now my family member and my in- laws forcing me to withdraw the case and stay with my husband family. i want to marriage with my lover. I have appeared to district women cell officer and requested her to shift me in women shelter home but she asked me to present with my parents on Monday . the first date of hearing for my case is April 11th 2012.

Plz help me What to do , till now no one knows abut my will to marry with my lover he is still behind the curtains,  and plz tell me is there any problem if my lover comes open with me.. 

Learning

11 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 March 2012

It will be better if you forget your lover and live faithfully with your husband. However if you cannot do so and your lover is also ready to marry you, then instead of filing random and false cases speak clearly with your husband about your intention about seperation and take divorce by mutual consent and marry your lover.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 March 2012

My marriage was done forcefully against my will as i was in love with a inter cast guy

i have no s*xual relation with my husband till date.

i have filed a case under HMA 13 in court

The petitioner is trying to take advantage of her own wrongs.

The petitioner did not allow the respondent to consummate the marriage. 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 March 2012

till now no one knows abut my will to marry with my lover he is still behind the curtains,  and plz tell me is there any problem if my lover comes open with me.

height of perversity !

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 March 2012

@ Author ,

Under S. 13 HMA what are the allegations as illustration you have alleged to seek dissolution of marriage. Kindly share them with us point wise for a better and speedier solution.

2. Which district Court the case is filed? Any other case filed apart from S. 13 HMA?

3. We could not understand why you want asylum in a 'shelter home' when allegations are that under S. 13 HMA ?

1 Like

Swapnil Shirodkar (Process Control Engineer)     04 March 2012

Dear Ritu

In the eyes of the law you are above 18 and the constitution allows u to marry person of your choice. Its a 21st century and noone in this earth can force you to marry against your will. In case youve had any threats from your family side, you can lodge a complaint and drag them to court . Its upto u how u want to approach... if your Lover is willing to marry you, and since your marriage is not consummated, you can always request for VOIDING the marriage.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     04 March 2012

In case youve had any threats from your family side, you can lodge a complaint and drag them to court

the lady will not complain against her own parents - eventhough they have forced her to get married.

she will just make her innocent husband a scapegoat.

2 Like

Sreenath (Engineer)     05 March 2012

You did many mistakes.

1. If you did have guts to dare your parents why did you love?
2. You have loved and cheated a person
3. You have married and cheated another person

And now you want to make another mistake by running with your lover and encourage next generation girls???
Always do good and be a good example for next generation and our country.

Be sincere atleast now and disclose the same to your husband who will help you.

2 Like

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     05 March 2012

you have spoiled the life of your husband who really an innocent. and the guy who according to you loves you why not came in picture if he really loves you? why he allow you to marry? there must be something wrong wither from your side or from the side of your lover. think about it and when you already started a new chapter of your life then forget your old chapter of your lover and try to live life happily with your husband.

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     05 March 2012

you have spoiled the life of your husband who really an innocent. and the guy who according to you loves you why not came in picture if he really loves you? why he allow you to marry? there must be something wrong wither from your side or from the side of your lover. think about it and when you already started a new chapter of your life then forget your old chapter of your lover and try to live life happily with your husband.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 March 2012

I think long discussion has taken place.

Lady, the path you have choosen is lengthy and would leave everyone with bitter taste.

Either sit and get divorce with Mutual consent or lead a healthy married life.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 March 2012

well said Amit

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register