Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tanmay (project manager)     27 February 2012

Biased and corrupt mediator---what to do???

dear all,

My divorce case was referrd to mediation center. where the both parties were called. there was only 1 mediator and she was lawyer. it seems that she is doing biasing with me, as she was pressurzing for mutual divorce with 35 lacs of alimony. she seems to be corrupted. now next date after 1 week. but i m not satisfied with her behaviour. what to do??

Learning

9 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     27 February 2012

Dont agree with the condition if you are not satishfied with it.Mediator cant force you neither what you told in the mediation centre is kept in record.let the case sent bak to the Court again and fight it with merrit.

1 Like

(Guest)

Corruption is widespread in our society. If your not satisfied with the mediator it means mediatation has failed .Hence the case would be sent back to the court  and you would have to contest your case .

Never Give Up (Fighter)     27 February 2012

Outcome of mediation is either Successful or Failed.

Do not succumb to the pressure..play around with your negotiation skills :-)

rajiv_lodha (zz)     27 February 2012

U shud not feel even a bit of pressure at this mediation cell. Just play aroud for a while, frustrate the other party+mediator......... n then show them ur middle finger!:P

Ur case will b back 2 square one in FC.

god bless

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     28 February 2012

tell the mediator that you are no longer intrested in mediation and that matter be sent back to the court in mediation you can walk out at any stage

**Victim** (job)     28 February 2012

You should have walked away the moment mediator starts talking crap. I believe you will do better mediation itself rather then someone like that getting involved in your business. Upcourse mediation or mediator was recommended by court but none of them worked. Your friend or family person could be better mediator compared to such mediators.

swagath (md)     28 February 2012

are baba u say i dont want dicorce i want my wife if you have filed the divrce then say you will give only 30,000 and go on bargaining thats all mediation is a failure go back to court and fight on merits finish.

tanmay (project manager)     29 February 2012

you are right zeeshan. but giving your hard earned money to your enemy is really very bad. it hurts more

cm jain sir (ccc)     29 February 2012

Rather than passing your valuable time in court and police i think its better to throw some coins to the beggars and come out of the biased system.

This is the last solution of 498a/DV/125 that they also know and the opposite is trying to get maximum coins. you have to keep a balanced attitude. So mediation is the good decision but its not that you should always go for the same. If they are unnecessary lingering you in the shi* then you also should have guts to show your coc*.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register