Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (Administration)     27 February 2012

She demanding huge money

Dear All,

I got married 2000,

separated from 2003 - to till date becasue of cruelty with me and my family (even physically assulted)

i tried  many times to save my married life, but could not succeed even she and her brother threatened me so many times to kill me

So finally i filled for divorce in 2007 on the ground of cruelty

rejected my Divorce petition on 2009

after 2009 there is no any communicatiion (verbal or legal) between me and her

I tried to find her mobile no.. and start talking and meet 3 times to her recently that why not we divorce each other, she denied

finally she called me that yes, i will give you divorce, but you give me 15 lac rupees for my life, i am confused what should I do..kindly explain in details?

Learning

11 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 February 2012

on which grounds ur divorce petition got dismissed ?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 February 2012

You seems to be few of lucky persons that you have not been harrassed.

Now your life is just like divorcee , do you feel you can get married again after legal divorce.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     27 February 2012

Best way out is DO NOT YIELD TO HER NON-GENUINE DEMANDS!

And u may go into live-in relationship if need be!

rajiv

3 Like

Chetan (Software Engineer)     28 February 2012

Girls are hungry only for money, even my wife is asking for 12 lacs lumpsum and 20K monthly payement even though we got seprated in 9 months of marriage and she stayed at her parents mostly even during 9 months of marraige. Cant understand what they want to do with the money..now i am thinking of filing legal divorce but my advocate tells me cases just drag on for years and they dont get resolved..

deepak (Administration)     05 March 2012

@Amit, dear 13(b) cruelty, but my lawyer could not prove, bad luck

@JSDN -advocate DEFENSE      I don't think so that i am a lucky person, i harassed physically as well as mentally dear, there is a very difference between divorcee and separated person. Yes, I wanted to be a family men.

@rajiv_lodha Dear, i know you are right, her demand is non-genuine, but dear i lost 10 years of my precious life because of her behaviour, but now i want to settle down. Live-in-relationship in my point of view is IDHAR KUA UDHAR KHAI....wali baat hai.....waha bhi kaun sa..mushkile kam hai..

@Chetan I lost approx. 10 years of my life, and give her alumni since 10 years, usko paisa chaiye aur kuch nahi, becasue I am a govt. employee she always threatened me and my family. and finally her evil face is came,

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 March 2012

13(b) is MCD - not cruelty.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 March 2012

Originally posted by :deepak
"
@Amit, dear 13(b) cruelty, but my lawyer could not prove, bad luck

@JSDN -advocate DEFENSE      I don't think so that i am a lucky person, i harassed physically as well as mentally dear, there is a very difference between divorcee and separated person. Yes, I wanted to be a family men.

@rajiv_lodha Dear, i know you are right, her demand is non-genuine, but dear i lost 10 years of my precious life because of her behaviour, but now i want to settle down. Live-in-relationship in my point of view is IDHAR KUA UDHAR KHAI....wali baat hai.....waha bhi kaun sa..mushkile kam hai..

@Chetan I lost approx. 10 years of my life, and give her alumni since 10 years, usko paisa chaiye aur kuch nahi, becasue I am a govt. employee she always threatened me and my family. and finally her evil face is came,

"

Its purely ur personal call......................whether to give huge money to get out or not...................u know ur own COST-BENNEFIT ANALYSIS

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     05 March 2012

Go for appeal to the High court and High court may listen to you on the ground of Irrevertable break down of marriage and  considerable period of desertion, Though Irrevertable Break down of Marriage is not yet recognised by law, But the Hon'ble High Court consider the fact of broken marriage and do the needful.

Thanks,

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 March 2012

Now you can file a fresh case on desertion ground. Also, did you go in for appeal? Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

deepak (Administration)     06 March 2012

If I apply for disertation ground (as u mentioned above) and in the court she will say in front of judge that she wanted to live with me, then what will i do?

and dear. this time she wanted money nothing else, (Harass karne ke sau bhane hote hai)

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 March 2012

Well, you can always refuse to cohabit with a deserter claiming loss of trust.

Also, you didnot reply, did you go for appeal in HC?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register