LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     07 April 2009

Lawyersclubindia New Look

After almost one and a half years of the previous design ..

Here is the Brand New Looking Lawyersclubindia @ 2009.

The new design is the hard work of almost 3 months of the entire team.

Let us know your FEEDBACK !!!!

Regards

ADMIN

Knowledge is Power !!!

Learning

45 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 April 2009

As posted, I am of the view that the old portal was much better and simple, and I love the old portal.

Rajendran Nallusamy (Advocate)     07 April 2009

I like the new one very much. May be it takes some time to come to terms with the new site but the layout and design looks great. 

Kudos to the team.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     07 April 2009

When I logged into LCI, I got doubt whether I logged into some other channel. Really it's wonderful, the new layout which tells we are learning some good things from LCI as Guru. It is very nice and better than previous one, it is very easy to use.It's very nice creativity. I admired it very much.
I think there are many more additional features to be attached like modifying posts if done mistake of posting etc..
I wish LCI all the best to do the best!!!
Thank you for  new design.....
Regards,
Shree.

veenzar (Advocate)     07 April 2009

Hi Lawyersclubindia Team,

Hats off to you for the new layout and the new features like

Forms

SC

Diary

Legal Dictionary, 

Bare Acts

Blogs etc

We have everything.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     07 April 2009

g8 i was amazed when i opened it .............for a moment i was stunned and it was like wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!...........really thanx for the added features.though it will take some time for me to adjust with the new form but i beleive evry change is for betterment...............hats off to the team and thanx a lot.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE MOBILE.09325226691,09271971251 e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

KINDLY NOTE THAT THE NEW FORMAT IS EASY TO READ AND NEAT AND CLEAN.ONE CAN EASILY FIND OUT THE OPTION REQUIRED.IT HAS A SIMPLE BUT PROFESSIONAL LOOK. I WISH SUCCESS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM OF OFFICERS AND STAFF OF LAWYERS CLUB INDIA.COM. WITH BEST REGARDS, THANKING YOU.

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI), ADVOCATE

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     07 April 2009

First I shocked to see this new portal. Where is " Experts" taking time n going to increase my net bill? But its ok . U hv changed the Portal because u wanted to. it will take time to understand. I dont like but its ok. Hv a change n lets see.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     07 April 2009

Its cool and classy. I am thankful to the crew for their three months of hardwork in giving this colourful new face to our LCI. Dear Admin it is taking a bit longer time to open the queries when compared to previous times. Please do look about that. 

Regards 

Srinivas BSST.

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     07 April 2009

I love it

Vinodkumar Kotabagi (Advocate and Trademark Attorney)     07 April 2009

WOWWW..................

Its brand new look of the Lawyersclubindia. I congratulate all the experts who have made this website so beautiful and systematic. 

Md Shadab Ansari (Law Student & Human Rights Activist....)     07 April 2009

Look is nice but little bit confusing....

Sarveshwar Mehrotra (Practising Lawyer)     07 April 2009

Wow new look is great and sober !!! I liked it and will adjust soon to use in an effective way!!

KUNAL NITIN (LLB)     08 April 2009

Change is nutural.Change bring creativity and vice-versa. Really the new looks of LCI is niceone. I did like it. Regards, K.Nitin Ranchi

JAGADEESH GOVIND (ADVOCATE)     08 April 2009

Dear Sir,

It is really wonderful to watch.The change is always welcome.

JAGADEESH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register