LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     15 July 2011

Whether the matrimonial life can be smooth after police case

If the woman files  case against husband and her in laws whether the matrimonial life between husband and wife can be smooth thereafter. Any instance of the case which anay one has come across?

In my view there is snag in the tag which cannot be eliminated

Learning

10 Replies

**Victim** (job)     16 July 2011

One cannot expect to have same feelings and same love once police cases or court cases are filed against each other.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     16 July 2011

A girl who can go to the level of filing criminal complaint against her own relatives is either really tortured too much or is not at all trustworthy.

//peace

/Saruabh..V

1 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     14 February 2012

not possible reffered by many cases.

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     14 February 2012

It would be just a compromise..as if two room-partners are sharing same room and amenities. Nothing more than that. Better to part ways instead of hanging on and making each others life miserable then on.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     14 February 2012

No... Never.... I choose to break relationship even when there is a single THREAT of police.... 

1 Like

(Guest)

I never thougt of comlaining in Police regarding my Own Family members , Yes we fought a lot but over next day we loved too. But movement Our so called Wife step-in to Police Case / Complaint. It shows Emotional Breach of Trust. So it tells you Now there is NO Trust exist. so there is NO HOPE.

Even somehow they manage to reunite may be because of Kid, Pressure from Judiciary or by any other means, But either party will not be happy. and they will live as room partner as "Never Giveup" said

So Laws are to Protect Women only, But Guarntrees to break her marital discord.

I wouldn't mind in future husband will be charges for D.V Act, for Not bringing Mosquito Coil, which will resulted her to go into Mental & Physical Violence by Husband

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 February 2012

When one doesn't take out love outside the home 

then why the hatred goes and flourishes outside..

If  conflicts go out that too in police stations or courts or even roads..then things really turn horrible....

The Relationship loses sweetness and there is inclusion of mistrust, faith , disharmony, bitterness and disgust..

Ranee....... (NA)     14 February 2012

charges for D.V Act, for Not bringing Mosquito Coil, which will resulted her to go into Mental & Physical Violence by Husband

you made me laugh Zameer...but it may be true..people are changing as well their demands..

cm jain sir (ccc)     14 February 2012

"If the woman files  case against husband and her in laws whether the matrimonial life between husband and wife can be smooth thereafter."

DONT EVER THINK OF THAT TO BRING HER BACK.

PLS NOTE FIRST TIME CONVICTION RATE IS 2%

BUT SECOND TIME IT IS 97%.

pls see the link:https://tipok70.wordpress.com/do-not-compromise/

(Guest)

@Yogesh  will tell you later  when you tell ? 

If the woman files  case against husband and her in laws whether the matrimonial life between husband and wife can be smooth thereafter. Any instance of the case which anay one has come across?

It depend upon the person ,if woman is right in her case then two possibilities;Either husband accept his fault and try to settle the dispute and the couple live happily or husband will not accept his fault then he left  wife alone and she fights her case until she dies .If the wife  files false case then husband will either shocked and try to be submissive like some soft men or he faught his own case until his death and he will never allow her to join matrimonial life.

This is just a general question not a legal query so one cannot give a perfect remedy without whats is true ,the facts.

Now tell us your  case details  as many had replied .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register