Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How do i cancel my court case

Hi All,

Can some one please advice me how could I cancel my court case.

I have filed a case against my boyfriend on June'2011in bangalore police station. I want to cancel that case with out harming him. I directly went to station and requested police people to stop proceeding my case but i feel they are trying to get some money and make it more complicated. from station they are giving the information is that they have already prepared the charge sheet. so could someone please advice me what is the proceedure to withdraw the case.

This may help me to get a life that I wished.......

Learning

27 Replies

aks_aks123 (-)     08 February 2012

i am no expert, but i feel that chargesheet has must have already been filed as the time limit is 90 days. in order to ease out things, you can simply write to the SHO of the police station stating that you would like to withdraw the case and not like to take it to the court. that should help.

please wait for other advices also, as the above is based on info i gathered off the net.

(Guest)

Hi

Thak you so much for the advice, could you please tall me what is SHO

aks_aks123 (-)     08 February 2012

sho - station house officer. you can simply address the letter to

To

The SHO

Vasant Vihar Police Station

Delhi

and ask him to reply to you.

alternatively, if you do not get adequate reply on this website, you can simply send the above letter and then take the status of the above letter via RTI. please refer to other sections of the website for info on RTI. 

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     08 February 2012

SHO is Station-Head-Office,head of Polica station.

If police are telling you that Chargesheet has been filled,go to concrened court & get copy of Chargesheet.

Then file application for withdrawal of case or for compounding of offence with permission of court.

(Guest)

Thank you Chaitanya for your valuable advice.

If I file the withdrawal application how long will it take to close the case, who are all need to appear the court for case withdrawal

(Guest)

Hi all please advice is it necessarry to proceed the withdrawal of case with the presence of any advocate.

If yes can someone plase help me to come out of this

This is for the good future of my guy and me.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     08 February 2012

Let us know the IPC sections in FIR.

You can move application for withdrawal u/s 257 crpc.

This can be done by advocate or in-person by complainant.

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     08 February 2012

If the offence alleged in non-compoundable...it cannot be withdrawn...if the charge sheet has been filed..

One has to move to high court..and file application u.s482 of CrpC...if the alleged offene in non-compoundable

It is a complicated porcess..and will involve  high court lawyer and is expensive..

Vikram

**Victim** (job)     08 February 2012

@ Author,

You didn't mention what kind of case you filed on your boyfriend ?

(Guest)

Hi Julie,

Why you file case over your boyfriend ?

If it's fake then you are in trouble ?

If chargesheet made by police then hope his arrest too done earlier ?

Think off and discuss with your BF first.

Your withdrawal action is appreciable, If you are wrong.

Rgds,

Abhinatre Gupt.

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     09 February 2012

She will not tell what cases she has filed...she must have filed Rape Charges..after sleeping with him..

This is the reality these days...

Vikram

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :**Vikram**
"
She will not tell what cases she has filed...she must have filed Rape Charges..after sleeping with him..

This is the reality these days...

Vikram
"

Why are you so rude?I don't find a normal person in you.

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     10 February 2012

The truth is always hard to digest....the people who speak out their heart...has always been condemned by society...the society wants people to be calculative and speak out only what is pleasing to the ears of others....this calculative approach is called - "communication skills/team work..etc etc.."

Whether I am rude or well behaved..how does it matter to you..?

The truth is right in front of you...she has not replied...when she was asked about the IPC sections she filed against her boyfriend...

Why would one file a case against her boyfriend...she can simply walk out of the relationship the very day she feels the guy is not right...if the guy is immature and loves her..and she is mature..she can always explain things to him..show him what right for the realtionship to continue..

I am sure in this case the guy is immature and simple..that is why she got all the guts to file a complaint in the police station...

I am not being rude..it is your perception of my words on your computer screen...i dint say them..you did not hear me speak (whether I was softly speaking, shouting, you did not see my facial expression, you did not see anger in my eyes)...it is your own mind speaking...not ready to accept thing...not ready to accept the truth..

Vikram

(Guest)

Dear Juli

Do you think Filing frivolous cases on boy friend and fun. you should have thought it before only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register