Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siva veeram (business head)     08 February 2012

Need guidance regarding section 420 and 409 ipc

Dear all,

pl guide me how to get bail to one of my freind accused u/s 420 and 409 IPC. My friend was having his own company its an limited company and also he has a partnership firm both these firms deals with land purchasing and developing and construction. Last year my friend taken huge amount from market who are high networth individuals all are local residents, against a marginal intrest rate my friend gave them a post dated cheque as well as non judicial bond mentioning that he will return the money in 10 months, but my friend was failed to do so and the clients bounced the cheque and lodged a complaint aginst my friend police arrested him and charge with 420 and 409. Now pl guide me is there any chances of getting bail and also guide me that myself is a one the director of that firm, but i never been there nor i had done any transaction or involved in any kind of biz. so also pl guide me how to prove my innosence.

Learning

5 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     08 February 2012

Dear Siva,

All the directors of the company are not liable except those who are incharge of and responsible for the conduct of business of the company.

If u are able to prove that u can seek quash of FIR against you.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 February 2012

These type of cases are practically every city. Bail will be in normal course after charge sheet.

Other directors can be roped in.

1 Like

(Guest)

Siva,

The reason that you are not aware so you left aside of the case.

you are the director of the company so you are also liable for the act done.

Yes  ofcourse only if you are not holding any such autharity such as issuing cheaques or making agreements with others. You can get some relief.

1 Like

siva veeram (business head)     09 February 2012

thanks all a ton, for valuable feedback but pl also tell me what is section 409 and how it relates to this case.

siva veeram (business head)     09 February 2012

can pl guide me what is 409 and how will it related to my case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register