LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     07 February 2012

:)

ever wonder why wife wife parents are called father IN LAW and mother IN LAW. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GET YOU IN LAW.

:)

Learning

13 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 February 2012

Nicely interpretated.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     07 February 2012

“SORRY, Can't reply THESE TYPE OF QUERY having Repetitions, Academic, contains SMS Language, Commercial, Vague and Imaginary query.” THOUGH APPRECIATED: it my be posted in FORUM

cm jain sir (ccc)     07 February 2012

Becoz they r experts in law and teach husband what is law.

we should be thankful to them since we had learnt law becoz of IN LAW only!!!

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     07 February 2012

Nice interpretation.

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     07 February 2012

but but but hubby ke parents ko bhi toh we call "IN LAWS" .

.wht interpretation for that ? hmmmmm 

I thought i thought i thought and then i THUNK..!

1 Like

(Guest)

These terms are usually written with a hyphen: mother-in-law and father-in-law. They mean the mother and father of your husband or wife. If your spouse has brothers and sisters, they are your brothers- and sisters-in-law. If you have children and they marry, you will have sons- or daughters-in-law. In theory you could use the term for any relationship - cousins, aunts etc - but in practice people mostly just use the terms above.

It just means that the person has a relationship with you, which is through law (marriage) instead of blood. Originally "in-law" was also applied to step-families - a mother-in-law might be a stepmother as well as a spouse's mother - but we no longer do this.   

Ranee....... (NA)     07 February 2012

wah Kushan!

wah!!

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     07 February 2012

Dear Kushanji,

Tevhnically very good reply.

And even we use term son in law who send the poor, harrassed, cheated , squeezed wife to law/ court. 

wifebetrayed (service)     08 February 2012

it is just a joke, no allegation aganist anyone.

wifebetrayed (service)     08 February 2012

Kushanji

i am aware of what in law mean in english, i was going through pics of moment, i spent with my wife in one year of marriage, wanted to pen down something , but was unable to do so,

i may be wrong but i hold my in law responsibe, they did not allow me speak to my wife, who was good with me when she with me . after police case everything changed.

There is life beyond law

enojy

(Guest)

Dear wifebetrayed, I am also in the similar situation like yours. My FIL too has poisened my wife's mind. She does not have her own thinking process. My FIL finds fault with every one in the world. I have decided to face the situation as it comes. Always accusing and blaming others but not seeing their own behaviour but preching others. what a joke. My parents are poor in-laws but my in-laws are "masters in law".

Regards

Aishwarya (Teacher)     09 February 2012

Everyone has thier own set of  eyes and ears and likely a very good brain and thinking pattern ..

so lets not put the blame on father's or mother's of any hubby or wifey , they are themselves responsible solely for whatever decisions they take or initiate ..

cm jain sir (ccc)     09 February 2012

NO SYMPATHY TO 498a WIFE PLS.

Why we shud blame her mother , father, brother or sister, It is the actual fault and stupidity of wife who cannot decide who is her real well wishers then No sympathy to 498a wife.

Actually we all have soft corner for our bitterhalf because of that only we blame their relatives. They may be instigating her but the 498a lady should think about the future prospects of her matrimonial life.

If a married lady doesnt know the arts and science of matrimonial life then she doesnt deserve sympathy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register