Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

npa123 (software engineer)     01 February 2012

Advice needed on sexual relation

HI All,

I Married 2.5 years , now me and my wife are separted due to mothe in law interference.

Now I have filed the civil suite against mother in law interference.

I and my mothe in law have the s*xual relation due to her bad behaviour.

I realized and stopeed the same.

I want to file the  s*xual relation case on  my motheinlaw. My wife in mother in law house.

If I threaten her on this , Im thinkig she will send my wife to my house

Now my questions are

1. HOw can I put the s*xual case on mother in law not effecting to me?

2. Is it possible to find the relation after 2.5 years?

3. What cases can I put on mother in law  to threaten her using s*xual relation?

By doing above if she fears will send my wife to my house.

After putting the above cases what are the problems I will get.

Learning

15 Replies

Amit Mishra (pa)     01 February 2012

you should contact psychologist 1st..explain him whole situation.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     01 February 2012

Kya bhai yeh kya baat hui ? You had s*x with your MIL and now you want to threaten her . I suggest you be careful with both the womens they migh accuse you falsely and you might get in big trouble.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012

Agreed, stay clear of such things in future and try to diffuse the tension amicably.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

npa123 (software engineer)     02 February 2012

Sorry experts

I did nt get the above replies.

Please provide your suggestions to proceed further on my questions

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 February 2012

be ready to enjoy govt hospitability for some time for a change.

Do you mean they will file the case on me

**Victim** (job)     02 February 2012

Advice is not to threaten your MIL it might be possible that your wife will get along with your MIL and then they will file false cases on you. Why do you want to harass your MIL ? Do you have any proof that you slept with her if you have one then dare to go and prove this. You are inviting adultery right there.....and this is how it starts. You are already inviting adultery case on your own and then your wife gets divorce with big chunk of money. Do you wanna do this ? I guess not.......unless your MIL raped you and based on what you are saying that is not the story it seems tht you lost the offer of "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE"

Just consider yourself lucky tht you slept with senior citizen but harrassing her don't even think about it. It's my advice just drop the issue and try to build legal strategy to bring your wife harassing them and trying to win the case is never gonna work.

1 Like

Hi Victim,

Thanks for your advice.

I will stop my  falses cases & ideas to harass MIL using s*xual relation.

What about my legal procedings to get divorce or winning back the wife

They have done potency(impotence) test to me. Can I file the divorce based on the potency test.

Till now  I have filed the civil suite with all the potency information and etc and threaten compliant on Mother in law in police station.

Now my lawyer is telling we will put the abortion(My wife aborted) criminal case on my Mother In law.

Then she will not get bail. Is it right apporach?

Im telling the lawyer to send RCR or file the divorce case based on impotence test.

I have checked with wife she is telling I will come if you remove the civil suite.

Let me know the right path for the same.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 February 2012

your mother in law will put rape case on you.

1 Like

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     02 February 2012

Dont worry author...I ll buy you a ticket to Ranchi or Agra (Whichever is closer to your place)....I am sure you will be prefectly safe and happy there...and you will find a lot of friends there...

2 Like

Thanks for your advice.

I will stop my  falses cases & ideas to harass MIL using s*xual relation.

What about my legal procedings to get divorce or winning back the wife

for your question can't we prove the s*xual relation using DNA.

They have done potency(impotence) test to me. Can I file the divorce based on the potency test.

Till now  I have filed the civil suite with all the potency information and etc and threaten compliant on Mother in law in police station.

Now my lawyer is telling we will put the abortion(My wife aborted) criminal case on my Mother In law.

Then she will not get bail. Is it right apporach?

Im telling the lawyer to send RCR or file the divorce case based on impotence test.

What are the procedure need to following before putting rape case by MIL.

I have checked with wife she is telling I will come if you remove the civil suite.

Let me know the right path for the same.

**Victim** (job)     02 February 2012

Originally posted by :Ranee.......
"
all are advicing this b*st*rd in so cool way

Author, you and your mother in law should be punished in a public place together. 
"

Are we here to judge who is b*st*rd and who is not ? If that's the story then we are violating forum rules. Let's stick to the point he is asking some legal remedies and most of us are giving him right advice. Did anyone said whether or not if it's good to have fun with MIL. He was about to commit big mistake by harassing his MIL and i think atleast now he is aware of consequences. This is what i call perfect usage of this website. You come here with your personal problem sometimes with chip on shoulder just like he did but once experts explain the consequneces then they understand what is right and what is wrong ? Personally attacking author would result in forum deletion let's keep this thread live looks like his first query of "Harassing MIL" is over now he is looking forward for reconciliation which is good.

still the reaction of ranee is nothing abnormal. You want a beast to be beahved nicely.

(Guest)

I and my mothe in law have the s*xual relation due to her bad behaviour.

Whose bad behaviour?How come bad behaviour create such sin?If you did this due to your wife's bad behaviour then why you now want her back?

you all three, author, ***victim*** and JSDN -advocate DEFENSE should be treated for mental problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register