Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Give Up (Fighter)     01 February 2012

Rcr & lok adalat

Hello Learned Members,

Husband filed RCR and got 498A in return. In last hearing of RCR judge was informed that 498A has been filed against husband and his family. Judge refered this RCR to Lok Adalat.

Could you please let me know what exactly happens in Lok Adalat and what could happen in my date with Lok Adalat considering current facts ?

Thank you.

A1 (498A)

Learning

9 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 February 2012

@ Author

Only three things happens in mediation and or at LA when metro wife involves;

One – LA will explore possibilities of re-union of spouses (means will press you for taking your errant spouse back to matrimonial home)

TWO -
LA will  explore possibilities of mutual consent split (means divorce with give and give pressure upon lesser spouse i.e. YOU Reasoning: 498a hai na apke upper aur child bhi nahi hai J)

Three -
Both and or either spouse (partners in matrimonial crime) will now explore possibilities of knowing the other spouse welll via Court (means contest the suits and get to know your wife well via court when you meet her there)

PS.: In today’s urban fast food lifestyle a metro wife never bothers to know her husband either while in matrimony nor via court cases, hence I give full marks now to husband that he should now make efforts to know his wife well via court as if third option is the only way left before him curtsey gender specific Laws of India.

Now Happy
J
Kya badey jaldi nikalana chahatey ho aap cases sey. Reasoning: LCI membership statistics does not allow Indian husbands once sought memberships to leave LCI board discussions J ............

LA = Lok Adalat

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     01 February 2012

Sirjee,

Thank you for reply.

Option 1 is out of question now..Have spent many sleepless nights and torturous days when we were together..dont want to spoil more days/nights like that :-)..

Considering if i am given option 2 ( which seems to be of distant chance by seeing my bitter half, she still dreams to come back and live together (read rule matrimonial home)  ) , can agreement done in Lok Adalat binds party to quash 498A ? Can either party backtrack from the agreement done at lok adalat ?

Option 3 is always open :-)

Regards

A1 (498A)

1 Like

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     01 February 2012

can agreement done in Lok Adalat binds party to quash 498A ? ..................................................................................................NO...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................Can either party backtrack from the agreement done at lok adalat ?..............................................................................YES,WHYNOT ! lokadalat means panchayat headed by retired judges.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 February 2012

RCR is a useless remedy, most often this happens.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     02 February 2012

Hi All,

My wife dissaperared one nice day and next day she n her father filed a complaint against me in police station.I was called n they snatched my daughter from me,her family members scolded me like beggar n influenced 1 police man to slap me.I lost my dignity and self respect.Then i was called thrice in W CELL and there also her father threatened me and did not come to logical conclusion.My put all false allegations against me of asking her money,home,beating her, and also which she had blamed earlier that I HAD HIT HER ON STOMACH WHICH CAUSED THE TERMINATION OF HER FIRST PREGNANCY IN 2006.

Then for weeks everything went silent.We tried our level best through our common family n friends to settle the matter but they refused to budge and threatned us to pull us in court.

I AM VERY WORRIED OF MY DAUGHTER AS SHE IS A PATIENT OF RARE HEART DISEASE.

Then i met a lawyer for the first time and he advised me to file RCR,which is to be heard end of  feb.

But suddenly end of jan i recieved the call again from UP police that my wife had filed DV and dowry case against me n my entire family members.We are very afraid and worried now of our life and dignity.We had already given all my wifes jewellery to her father but he is saying to everybody that he will pull us in court for 498a and will put us behind bars.

Then one of my intern friend advised me to get the copy of 1rst complaint from PS.After sending 1 person there they replied they do not have any such case of me.I am totally confused and afraid

I have gathered much of proofs that she is lying but now i am unable to get that first complaint.and even i tried to get the copy of complaint filed in UP but even there also they are not providing anything.

Please advise how to get a copy of complaint filed 1rst by my wife and what should i do to save myself n my family.She is doing all this even after 14yrs of love and 7yrs of marriage.

Dear friends please help me and my daughter .

Regards,

Dad of lovely daughter

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     02 February 2012

file rti to get copy and go for AB from highcourt.REGARDS

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     02 February 2012

Hi,

Thank u for ur reply.

Please clear two questions;

1.How to file rti to obtain police complaint filed by my wife as i had came to know that there is no P COMPLAINT in the PS now though i was called and beaten and then called in WCELL thrice.Even when i had seen her writing that complaint and i had read that in W CELL.The contents of the complaint is totally baseless and false,and by gods grace i even had proofs to contest that.

2.First she had filed complaint in haryana and now in UP.Now i am reciving calls from UP police to come but i had investigated and they are not providing me info or copy of complaint.

3.Can i simply file for AB as i have not recvd any written doc from any PS.

Regards,

Father of lovely Daughter

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     02 February 2012

fir copy/diary no required  for a.bail.if no fir then how women cell call you ?perhaps it was p.o office.you can file rti to women cell also mentioning dates .you can send your complaint to s.p.,dig.state secretary of u.p. stating police is tring you to implicate in false case.do not afraid.join siif.for details call me 9813032516

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     03 February 2012

Thanks for the reply Dr.

My wife filed complaint in Gurgaon and i was first called in PS and thrice in W Cell.I had even read the copy of the complaint written by my wife.I tried getting thecopy of complaint now but i came to know there is no police complaint.

Q.Where should i file the RTI to get the copy of original complaint from Gurgaon police.She went to PS i recieved the call and was called must be registered somewhere?She even did and MLC for her brusises and fractured hand which she claimed to be beaten by me.

I am keen to get the copy of complaint as i know my wife had written it all false cases,as i am looking to file as legal case against her for harrasing me and filing false allegations against me.

Can I avoid going to UP police as they are calling me on my ph to come,i tried get the copy of the complaint from there too but i am suspicious that even they are calling me to harrass..

Please advise.

Regards,

Father of lovely daughter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register