LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cm jain sir (ccc)     27 January 2012

Writing will for the property after 498a

If a 498a person falsly implicated in various criminal cases wants to write a will for his wealth then How to safegurd the rights of small children keeping the 498a gang away from this property including bank savings and other office savings of an Govt employee. I will be thankful if some format is devised and posted by experts and freinds for this group.

Learning

6 Replies

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     30 January 2012

you can write a will even on a simple paper with 2 witnesses who are not beneficiary.

you can write a will in favour of your children/parents.mention that nothing from your property should be given to your 498a wife. 

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 March 2012

1. A sample is annexed.
2. Different Country have their own Laws and the sample placed here works more or less best in Indian conditions and is made as per Indian Family Law aggrieved spouse conditions based as generic guidelines and since no specific format asked hence annexure will do for the time being to take it further by hiring one of my brother ld. adv. from list of Advocates in LCI
J

Attached File : 940182679 a husband downloaded: 111 times
1 Like

sorry correct file annexed now

Attached File : 940182679 husband pov will.doc downloaded: 122 times
1 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     08 March 2012

Thanks Tajobs sir,

Will this document take care of hubby's deposits in PF, Gratuity, Insirance, etc. and can be accepted in govt. offices as they are not deleting the name of the 498a wife from beneficiary list before divorce. 

@ Author 1. No 2. PF / Gratuity will still go to HER. There was a similar post I replied this month refer to it. 3. Bank Deposits - nomination form that you filed is going to act as custodian till rightful owner lays claims. 4. F/D again same facts as above. 5. Concerned Govt. Dept. are 100% right. Morover if you die under harness then SHE is even eligiable for compasionate grounds Job in your department !

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"
 for the time being to take it further by hiring one of my brother ld. adv. from list of Advocates in LCI J

"

kyuuuuuu?

aap kyu nahi madad kar dete?

aap bhi to lawyer hai?

ya fir sirf lawyer banne kaa dhong karte hai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register