Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aneesh (se)     27 January 2012

I am crucified by my wife.

Dear sir/madam

I am aneesh..I had been in love with a girl and married her and  registered our marriage in office under spl act 1954.

Now My wife has filed op for annulling my marriage.

We had taken a photo before marriage and i blackmailed with that to marry me so only she married(Pettion)

we took photo but i didi not black mail.My advocate says that if the girl says and that will be final.

pls reply me.

Learning

4 Replies

Aishwarya (Teacher)     27 January 2012

It is improper of u to expect positive results from life moreover expecting God to give u justice..,after having done something bad as blackmailing someone into doing something he/ she is unwilling..

Anyhow apart from the Karma .

there's no good in pursuing her or ruining ur time and life if things dont go as u wish them to be ..

better u accept the situation as it is ..coz ur not happy at this time, nor were u earlier..and u urself know that u wont be happy with her either ... even if she is with u ..u cannot force to demand love ..it will be if it had to be..

move on and settle the dispute amicably in peace..or if u think u still love her try to convince her with positive actions and good conversation not by force or any more blackmailing ...

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Dear Aneesh

How old are you ? 

What is your education ? 

What is her education  ? 

Where do you live ?

Where does she live ? 

Do you have a job ? 

Does she have a job ? 

Let me take a wild  guess, you are 19 and she is 16 ( biological and mental ages are both measurable and admissible in court of law ). You both live in the same building aparement. You can see her bedroom from your balcony or building terrace. You flunked out of XII and she flunked out of X. You fantasise about her while showering ( which you call love ). You became possessive of her and decided to hatch a plan to have all of her to yourself. Using the picture to blackmail a innocent next door girl was the easiest route as she would be too scared to let her parents or the "society" know about the affair. She agrees to "the marriage". Somewhere down the line, the girl wisens up and is convinced that she deserves someone better than a XII drop out or a next door blackmailer romeo. Besides the picture, nothing has happened. ( protected or unprotected inter - course ) . 

You are a spoilt brat living on "pocket money" with a vee bit criminal mind. Law cannot provide solutions to twisted minds - you are a pretty interesting case though . A Doctor might think you are a criminal refer you to the law and a advocate might think your mind is twisted and you need a Doctor. 

My 2 cents - Make this a self proclaimed medico-legal case and wheezle out before she gets pregnent else she will blackmail you with the childs photo and childs DNA. 

God bless my country !  Vinaashakale...budhi

2 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 January 2012

A case of annulling marriage u/s 12 of HMA will be tried on merits of the parties.

Pradip Basu (Advocate)     29 January 2012

Originally posted by :Amit--------------- (S)
"
A case of annulling marriage u/s 12 of HMA will be tried on merits of the parties.

"
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register