Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498aVictim (Engineer)     25 January 2012

Criminal petition format

Hi,

Can someone please share how to put together the Criminal Petition not the content persay, but the format - for example, Index, Memo of Parties, Petition, Address Memo etc. and its order/sequence.

Thanks so much!

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 January 2012

By and large it is adopted in almost all the High Courts, as you have mentioned, however, may differ a little bit in some High Court for which please refer its Rules, since you did not mention which High Court/District Court you want to file.

1 Like

pavan kumar (zxz)     26 January 2012

Hi

Recently aclient approached me with a problem. His grandmother went missing in 1995. His father complained in the policestation and got a missing certificate in 2002.Later his father expired. Recently when he was searching for some documents he found a will of his grandmother bequething him a piece of land she accquiredfrom her savings. But as she went missing, there were no title deeds. My client however managed to get a certified copy of the deeds from the registration authorities. When he applied for encumburence, to his dismail the land was registerd with someone else photo. what are the steps I am supposed to take now? please advice me 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 January 2012

You mean to say format for criminal complaint in court per se?

Any lawyer worth its salt would have the formats. Even the typists in court would know the formats.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 January 2012

You mean to say format for criminal complaint in court per se?

Any lawyer worth its salt would have the formats. Even the typists in court would know the formats.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

498aVictim (Engineer)     27 January 2012

Thank you Dr. Maj. J C Vashista. The petition is for CJM Court.

Shonee,

If you have the list of documents and its sequence handy, please share.

My guess, as I am not a Lawyer yet - Index, Memo of Parties, Complaint with Annexures, List of Documents, Address Memo, List of Witnesses, Affidavit, Vakalatnama.

Thanks.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     29 January 2012

Dr. Maj. J C Vashista. 

Shonee,

Mr. Pawan Kumar  xyz :  He cannot be Advocate. 

He Mr. Pawan kumar joined LCI on 17-1-2011, and basically asked one Query. 

He recently repeated it with change of few words. 

This shows he is not a Advocate, neither he has any client of missing grandmother since 1995. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register