Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babusingh (job)     18 January 2012

Bail cancel application filed by complainant

IPC 420,406,34 of 24.15 Lacs.

In my case my attendance was cancelled in Mar-11, By order that Application allowed but police can call or send notice in advance for investigation then i have to come and correct address and mobile no give to police station ---- TIll Filing of Charge Sheet,, in this concern police not called me and not send any kind of letter / notice till date, but before 2 days i recd a notice from session court by the personal hand of police where my case registered that i have not obeyed the order (as above given),,  i not disobeyed any order and also while passing order as above Honerable Judges written a line that Whatever condition imposed on him, i follwed and Honerable Judges passed that order,,, ALso one thing that in my case Charge Sheet is filed In Nov-11,,,

Can My bail cancled??

Please guide me.

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 January 2012

After obtaining the anticipatory bail, yo sue motto were desired to contact the police for joining the investigation which you didn't do.

Now charge-sheet has been filed so your presence on each anevey hearing is required in this case.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     19 January 2012

@Author

These are very old tricks played by police to extort money from persons involved in criminal cases might be as accused or even as complainant. With such means they pressurize the person to pay bribe so that the police do not take any coercive step against the person.

And courts are equally involved in allowing such practices. All courts in India knows the situation and conduct of our state police deptt. still they blindly rely on their words and uselessly harass innocents.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register