Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KALAVAMPARA (ADVOCATE)     14 January 2012

Criminal case

Friends,

I have applied for medical leave for 180 days by attaching a medical leave certificate issued by an authorised medical officer appointed by my office. But Our Administrative officer issued a memorandum to me stating that my leave on medical grounds is not approved by my boss and hence i must report for duty in office. my office is an office of Govt of india and I am a permanent govt employee having 26 years service governed by central civil service rules.
My boss has straightaway disapproved my leave without convincing my ilness as per CCS rules and disbelieved doctors certificate.

so my boss has refused to sign my  leave even though there is clear evidence for my illness. The refusal to sign is proved by the memorandum issued by administrative officer cited above.

so my boss can be charged with section 180 of IPC based on the above memorandum.

Is it correct? any expert may please give me a reply

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2012

Just tell me whether the administration hs challanged the medical certificate and directing you to appear before _____ hospital? It is the administration who has to sanction and not you boss who is only recommednatory authority.

1 Like

KALAVAMPARA (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

My boss is the leave sanctioning authority and based on this sanction admn will issue leave order. There is no wordings in the memorandum about challenging my medical certificate and directing me to appear for second medical opinion/ hospital

MANISH NARANG (LAWYER)     17 January 2012

mmmmmmm

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

Just go to his senior.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register