LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

heyhey (self)     10 January 2012

Help....

my wife has filed a case against me under sec 18 hindu adoption and dv act. she has annexed emails from my account showing i have had affair and adultery and my salary manipulation. what can i do for defence?

Learning

5 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     10 January 2012

what can u do?

aplogize and seek her forgiveness.u have cheated her.so she is right in taking action.

the more u try to hide your faults by defence,the deeper you'll get into problems...

rest is ur wish..

1 Like

heyhey (self)     10 January 2012

no i dont want to do that. i want a divorce. i have filed on grounds of mental cruelty.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :heyhey
"
my wife has filed a case against me under sec 18 hindu adoption and dv act. she has annexed emails from my account showing i have had affair and adultery and my salary manipulation. what can i do for defence?
"

Have you given any false bio-data with your signature if yes, you cannot do anything.

An emailID  can be hacked and hacker can use it as he/she wants.

If the mail sender and receiver  both are really having affair then those mails (if has objectionable images attached) are extra plus for your wife side.

Prabodh Shukla (Advocate )     10 January 2012

dnt worry prepare the reply ..... email and other things are matter of trial .... it will take time and .... dnt go for the divorce first ...... if you do so it will be a bad impression agaisnt you before the judge so try to show that you are not aware about anything you love your wife and want to live with her with peace ...... 

all z well

Regards

Adv. prabodh Shukla  

Ramanathan G (Independent practice)     17 January 2012

Reply to LCI Sir, Once you had decided that what you want is Divorce, why to open this page to get replies. Roshni had adviced you correctly to apologize. That is my humble advice too. At the beginning of Advocate Profession, I used to find Clients who want to check my knowledge with question, when I answer add one more fact… carry on like that. Honestly I used to give reply by thinking that, I may get a client = income. Now I do not do that. Now I neglect such questions. Late Prof PM Dhar, who taught me Criminal Law in LL.B used to tell that, after writing “history” of client for many pages, one or two lines may be usefull for the litigation. It means unless the client will stop and you write everything, do not give any reply. These all I wrote to the person who wrote the question, however, I have the honour to submit that, please move a honest Application about your marriage life with the wife, and tell her and to the Court that, if she want u r willing to undergo Medical examination to correct your Sexual and other skills. I do not think that, for the allegation of an Adultery or salary, a female will be willing to ditch you through Court. It is for two reasons: (1) After that divorce any way she will become 2nd hand and (2) Now if she will have an affair and accidental pregnancy, she will be able to blame you, but after divorce, she will not be able to blame anybody. Please remember, your wife too can have an affair. Please do not get offended. Your honesty about your personal and s*x life alone can save your life and marriage. Also you should be honest about her difficulties as known to you. In India, very rarely Advocates and Judges will be comfortable to speak this much in any Counselling session. Thus if they do not tell, do not hesitate to accept this advice. Wish you all the best. Ramanathan2108@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register