Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     08 January 2012

Why do we have such an attitude towards baba ramdev?

People speak against Ramdev,calling up corrupt,since he has crores of Rupees accumulated.

But we fail to apply our common sense.

He has been teaching Yoga,and providing reasonabley priced Ayurvedic medicines,books,etc.

So lakhs of deseased people are flocking to him...This is his one way of earning.

Secondly,some people who are impressed by his dedication also donate in his organisation.

So this way he has earned crores.

Please note-Ramdev did not get all these crores by looting anyone.He has not done any scams like our politicians..

Still we allege him of some kind of corruption.

If by chance we too start an organisation which caters to Indians,we may also earn crores by receiving donations and by selling,if by chance our organisation becomes a superhit.So can we be called corrupt,only because we have earned crores???

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Now let's take the case of India's renowned private hospitals,where 1000s of rich,unhealthy people are flocking everyday.

The doctors there are charging very high fees even for a small 15 minute consultation.They are charging several thousands to lakhs for surgeries.so the owners of these hospitals are also crorepatis.

but these owners are never questioned how they earned these crores.they are never called corrupt.they are never called dhongis,even if a patient dies during a bypass surgery.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY WE HAVE SUCH A SILLY ATTITUDE TOWARDS RAMDEV,BUT NO DISRESPECT FOR THE OWNERS OF THESE PRIVATE HOSPITALS?

A person who's charging so little to make us disease free is called corrupt,only because he has earned several crores,though,by honest means.But a pvt. hospital which has no place for someone who can't afford costly treatments is never questioned about the source of its earnings,even if its owner earns several crores each month...

Aren't we Indians world's biggest hypocritics???

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

YA TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ROSHINI. BECAUSE OF SUCH SILLLY ATTITUDE WE WILL REPENT LATER BUT NO ONE WILL BE THERE TO SAVE US THEN.

I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION WITH INDIANS?? WHY THESE PEOPLE PRAISE CRICKETERS SO MUCH. IT IS GOOD TO PRAISE OTHERS AND APPRECIATE THEM BUT THIS RESOLVE SHOULD REMAIN ALIVE WHEN OUR CRICKETERS PERFORM BADLY. THEN PEOPLE START CRITICISING THEM.

BECAUSE OF THIS MENTALITY WE LAG FAR BEHIND IN TERMS OF OUR PROGRESS IN EVERY FIELD. EVERY COIN IS TWO-SIDED. WHAT IF OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN IS UGLY KNOWLY VERY WELL THAT COIN IS VALUABLE.

AT LAST WE SHOULD ACCEPT AND RESPECT EVERYONE 

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Roshni- You have spoiled your life and have nothing left and you just keep fooling on this site posting news from different websites with no inputs from your end. You have multiple profiles who also come to your rescue when you are being thrashed for your stupid writeups by other members. I dont know which dignity or justice you are here for.

I am really happy for your husband and inlaws who are relieved from the curse came in their family when they married you. Hope they forget the dreaded memories of those unfortunate times.

I know you have resources here and through your contacts with LCI Admin you manage to delete your posts which ordinary members are not able to do.

May god save prospective grooms from you who may get in your chakkar and get cursed..

Now you can login through your different profiles that you created by different ladies names and start commenting on my post.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 January 2012

Without going into Ayush observation, let me simply remind ourselves the posting of Geeta, We act without thinking, and think without acting: that is the main problems with all of us inthis country.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     09 January 2012

the same attitude we show towards this elderly gentlmen Anna hazare.

we never appreciate efforts dun by such people,who are risking their lives,so that all our forthcoming generations can live in a corrupt-free society.

our problem is that we go on tolerating the governance of these greedy politicians.but, when someone like anna or ramdev want to do smth. for us, we start questioning their integrity.we start criticising anna,that his blackmailing technique,ie fasting unto death,to get lokpal passed is not right....

the truth is,that our politicians are so very stubborn and arrogant,that you cant talk peacefully to them...they have to be dealt like this only..

we doubt and criticise anna and ramdev so much that if anyone else was in their place,he wud have given up struggling for such nasty,critical people,by now..

due to our hypocrisy in all these years,we have allowed arrogance to rule us,while we have always put honest people down...therefore india continues to lag behind all all speheres,compared to advanced nations..

i am very sure,if,anna ji doesn't survive,after him no one in india will stand up against corruption for another decade,or maybe decades..

then we will repent criticising him...

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     09 January 2012

Ramdev revived YOGA and made it popular in entire world.His herbal medicines are also very effective without any side effect.Some people feels jealoucy when a person reaches wealth or popularity and destroys them by defaming .

Anyway, this is about Ramdevji.But what happened to AYUSHJI??What made him so offended on Roshni?

I know you have resources here and through your contacts with LCI Admin(Admin please note)you manage to delete your posts which ordinary members are not able to do.

May god save prospective grooms from you who may get in your chakkar and get cursed..

Now you can login through your different profiles that you created by different ladies names and start commenting on my post.

Now about you: Your score card is 22  in last 16 hours that means you just made this id to scold Roshni and logged out.Right??

Now tell us which one is your own and real id????

2 Like

(Guest)

Funny Post by,

@Ayush

"I know you have resources here and through your contacts with LCI Admin you manage to delete your posts which ordinary members are not able to do."

Ha ha LOL.:P

(Guest)

Leave Anna/Ramdev first improve from ourself.

In my opinion , In Anna's meeting less people went  because most of the people who were attending dharna are also corrupt.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 January 2012

Undoubtedly Baba Ram Dev and Anna ji are doing an excellant job for awakening Indian Youth for their betterment, therefore, all praise, if selfless and for a real social cause, which both of them are doing.

However, my personal and sincere opinion about Baba Ram Dev (may differ with you), by reviving Yoga and Ayurveda in our social fabric, he had done wonders. All praise, God bless!!!!

Baba Ram Dev could have contributed part of donation amount for the betterment and improvement of under privilaged, poor and needy instead of amassing for the Trusts ONLY.

Contribution of Anna is PAR-EXCELLANCE to my mind. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     09 January 2012

another drawback in us is that we expect so much perfection from people like ramdev,that we dont appteciate wot he's doing.we go on keep harping upon what he dint do..

his programmes are telecast on TV also,thru which many people learn yoga and home remedies for free...this includes poor people also who watch his programmes,..

if he was absolutely commercial,he wud hv. never allowed TV telecast of his knowledge..he wud have only allowed those people to learn from him,who join his shivir after payment..

his medicines are very reasonable.

out of his selfless contribution,if he has a 10% flaw of not donating for the poor,why dont we appreciate 90% of his worthy contribution to society???

why dont we ask the same questions from filmstars,cricketers,politicians who are earning crores ,but they use all that money for themselves,besides polluting the society....we praise them like anything...

high time we change our attitudes instead of expecting a yogi to become a perfect angel for us,with no flaws at all!

Radhey (Owner)     09 January 2012

Roshni B, I have so many diffrences with various opinions of Anna and Anna Team and Ram Dev JI, but I respect them all and think that whatsoever they are doing is well intentioned  though i have my several doubts about Lokpal.

I do not feel there is anything wrong in earning money like Ram Dev Ji and in his demand of bring back Black Money from Swiss Banks etc.

If these people have beem corrupt or wishing for easy lives, they would not have opted for such roads which are full of thorns, name/fame/money is nothing for them.

And Roshni B has also done a Good Job by posting these subjects, Bravo and I did not like a word of Mr. Ayush's Post--totally a foolish,ill-tampered and ill-intentioned post.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register