LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     07 January 2012

Relationship or news papers ??

Relationships:--so many people use them just like Newspapers.

In the morning, these are "Newspapers", awaited eagerly & treated very well, but by the evening, these become "Raddi" (Hindi word i.e. Waste Material).

This so called "Raddi" has some re-utility but relationships treated like "Raddi" become sour or even hostile.

So be aware.

Learning

18 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     07 January 2012

All news papers dont become raddi....papers containing imp news like appointment adv..etc  are kept preserved for a certain time..

Radhey (Owner)     07 January 2012

But these important papers would also become "Raddi" after use........

The central point of the post is what........The relationships should never be reduced to the level of "things",  which are valued till the utility point of time only.........

Hope I am clearer...

1 Like

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     08 January 2012

Radhey,

This so called "Raddi" has some re-utility but relationships treated like "Raddi" become sour or even hostile.

All news papers don’t become raddi....papers containing imp news like appointment adv..etc  are kept preserved for a certain time..

Utpala, 

I liked your thinking. Keep it up. 

In fact, As I m 63, few people will burn this Raddi, of my body in few days, few years.  But many may remember, I saved their Marriage. 

May be by giving a chocolate of crorepati, a child will run for it, and indirectly, the marriage of a only daughter of crorepati may be saved,

A child may get his father, and Probably h-w will come to sense, and live respectable life, not like Pet. 

Choice was his, not  advised by us, so I remarked, very good choice, but wish , they save their marriage. 

YOU KNOW, MY MOTIVE IS TO REMOVE MISUNDERSTANDING AND SAVE A MARRIAGE. (her being only daughter of a crorepati is certainly not her fault, and why should her marriage break, or why should a child loose his father at his age of 6 months?? U REALY MEANS SHE IS GREEDY??  I M SURE SHE IS NOT RADDI. 

life is full of such news, that never remains new, it turns raddi. 

that's why news papers comes brand new with fresh news every day. 

OLD PERSONS ARE REPLACED BY NEW BORN CHILD EVERY DAY, 

the cycle continues, in this unbroken perfection all over the universe, we unnecessarily struggle, our struggles are in vain, god created perfect world, raddi to fresh, rotating earth round the sun, in galaxy, as usual, for Crores of years. 

We think in a day's news paper!!, we feel it is raddi now. 

All destructions are following constructions, only changing their shape, it is a cycle. 

Let me know, what you have to say? Relationship with person or God, or nature, 

Oxygen I inhale, a fresh, combine in my body, gives me energy to work, think and communicate with you, becomes raddi, go in air as CO2; 

That raddi CO2 with sunlight, taken by plants as it's food, convert to carbohydrates CHO, return our Raddi as fruit or vegetable. Again food for human & animal.

again a man eat it, convert cho to co2 & h2o , throw in air, again-- plant- sunlight, and a particle of one human goes to another human or animal or plant, and we changes our body particles from atom to atom. Someone's  Raddi, becomes food for another, and cycle goes on. 

Utpala, that's the life, life cycle, nitrogen cycle, oxygen cycle, photo synthesis, money cycle,

What is Raddi?? 

No one is raddi, all atoms of this universe, we cannot create, we cannot destroy, and is a cycle, and as precious as any other atom. 

Please never say a news paper or a person "Raddi", it is beginning of a flower, a fruit, a new life, 

Only difference, our human eye cannot see it's actual beauty. 

Nothing is raddi.  it served it's purpose, and converting itself for it's another role that every person, every particle of this universe have to play as per the management of thy great God. 

as u wrote for Arun Kumar, or TAJOB, I hope, one day you will also write something on this Raddi, of

Adv Shroff.     till then, bye Utpala

Radhey (Owner)     08 January 2012

Mr. V R Shroff, with due respect I wanna say that it seems that mine post has disturbed something deep in you.

U wrote a long post yourself and are making a call upon Utpala (who has already expressed her views, but it seemed that after being criss crossed by me, you want her to further participate in this thread ) to write over this post of mine which is Raddi according to you.

Mr. Shroff, there are 2 type of people one who read between the lines Or can see through beyond the words and there is anotehr kind of ppl one who catch the finger pointing towards moon and miss the moon, who just catch the words and miss the central point of statement, you are 64 and an advocate but it seems that you belong to the second category.Examples/stories/similes/Idioms/proverbs are to express some idea, one who catches the words is missing something.

Suppose one man wants jsut physical relationships with a girl but shows to her that He loves her,who is in relationship with him just because she believes in his Love (though Fake) and go on making physical relationships and then abruptly leaves her and then he catches another girl who is very rich and shows the same kinda love to her also but then after absorbing a huge amount from her leaves her also then the third girl and then the fourth ...........

Hope now you understand what I mean by using relationships like Newspapers and leaving like "Raddi".

Newwspapers and so many other objects of this world has certain purpose and thereafter they can be treated like Raddi (having lesser usages or some other kinda usages) but realtionships should not be used like that and we should be aware so that none could use a relationship like that------That was the central point of the post.

Hope I am clearer...

And Mr. Shroff, please invite as many as learned members of this Forum on this thread as you can that will give us a bigger and Healthier discussion.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     09 January 2012

Swami Vivekananda  had conference on "ZERO" and shake the whole world. 

On Sunday today on 8-1-2012, Sw. Vinodchandra tried to comment on "RADDI'" as good as zero for lawyers, as seen on Forum of Radhey, and just liked to say something. Both share at least one thing, Birthday of 12th JAN. 

Those who liked it, may comment freely. I wonder how I spare such a lot of time for Raddi?  It may bored you, but  I found this ZERO  of RADDI, a interesting Forum., with entertainment. 

As correctly commented by Radhey, at this age, we lose eye sight, and certainly Miss Moon. , But out of 2 type of people , we can read in between the lines, and hear unspoken words. Old but experienced!.  

As Utpala commented on me, for the answer to query relating only son, and only sion in law of Crorepati, , it had some connections to this  Forum also. My intention there is to save marriage of Crorepati's only daughter, which was misunderstood by many as Lure for Money. No, it is saving of marriage. Before Marriage, and relationships, Crores are in fact "RADDI' ., Gold is relationship, and Love with affection in marriage is Diamonds. . Saving marriage is Divine job of Advocates, Trying to get Maintenance Notes, and Crorepati wealthy are all Raddi. 

That's what message I wanted to cater all readers today, as the query was discussed today itself, 

Thanks 

Ranee....... (NA)     09 January 2012

@V R SHROFF 

Sir, I am sorry if I have hurt you.I am lilttle bit weak in English.Tajob always complained about that.That is why I failed to unerstand the lines between the following  lines of your from that particular post.

Your choice is great, keep it up. Don't divorce the only daughter of a crorepati. 

Better Pamper herr and keep her happy. 

Love your child more than her, 

Your child will inherit all crores. 

(https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maintenance-query-49586.asp?1=1&offset=2)

1 Like

Laws Of Attraction (ADVOCATE)     10 January 2012

Never compare a Relation with Waste paper or Your Word Raddi.

Ranee....... (NA)     10 January 2012

Private Message

Report Abuse Privacy Settings

Subject : utpala
Chat, there are two topics, very spicy masala , that we share. One is this crerepati, and second is Raddi,
>>> REPLY <<<

What is this Shroff Sir??I could not understand.

Radhey (Owner)     11 January 2012

Mr Shroff, you said,"On Sunday today on 8-1-2012, Sw. Vinodchandra tried to comment on "RADDI'" as good as zero for lawyers, as seen on Forum of Radhey, and just liked to say something. Both share at least one thing, Birthday of 12th JAN. "

Whay Sw.Vinodacharya tried to comment can not be understood without reading/listening/watching so can be commented.And what do you mean by saying that I share Birthday of 12th Jan is also not understood, please make clear...

Again Mr. Shroff, you have said,"As correctly commented by Radhey, at this age, we lose eye sight, and certainly Miss Moon. ,"It is not that you will lose Miss Moon at the age of 64,if you are worthy you can retain Miss Moon but if you are not worthy then you will miss the moon and catch the finger.

Again you said,"As Utpala commented on me, for the answer to query relating only son, and only sion in law of Crorepati, , it had some connections to this  Forum also. My intention there is to save marriage of Crorepati's only daughter, which was misunderstood by many as Lure for Money. No, it is saving of marriage. Before Marriage, and relationships, Crores are in fact "RADDI' ., Gold is relationship, and Love with affection in marriage is Diamonds. . Saving marriage is Divine job of Advocates, Trying to get Maintenance Notes, and Crorepati wealthy are all Raddi."

This whole seemed quite irrelevant or unclear, if you really want that the others should understand you then at least make the statements easily understandable, you are referring some other Forum Postd which are not known to me at least.

And Mr. Shroff, age has nothing to do with wit, a fool remains a fool but becomes an old fool with age, do not mind please,and nothing be taken personal, we hardly know or will know anyone personally.

1 Like

For Laws of attraction, dear me you have said never compare relationships with Raddi.

Ha, it is not me who is comparing Relationships with Raddi, I have just described that many ppl out of our society treat Relationships Like Newspaper/Raddi, it should not happen that is why I making all of us aware and if that will not happen, hwo could me or anyone else would compare relationships with N.paper/Raddi? 

As of now, if a situation is negative, it would be treated with something negative,so nothing wrong ,I feel in it.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     11 January 2012

My Lord, My Dear daughters  have to be explained, which I thought you are clever and intelligent enough to search a very small thread of the day and understand.

Utpala Kaur commented That in Thread of Divorce and matrimonial Query of a only son in law of a Crorepati father in law 's only daughter, had dispute, and a very interesting Answered by many experts. They are having a small tiny son out of wedlock, and want divorce. I suggested that Husband to Love her wife. And his son and join home, instead of braking home. I am not a House breaker in Matrimonial Disputes, and my Aim & Objective, is to Join the broken Home. I studied Master of Hind Law  at Bombay university, and a Master of Matrimonial  Problems , Being Sr Advocate  with successful track records, . Out of my this duty, I sad the boy to love his wife, his son, and enjoy Honey and Money Also. Now Utpala commented  that Shri V R SHROFF, you want husband to be her pet., So I said, Crores and money are RADDI, Relationship is very important, and if that Husband take my advice, and save his broken Home, I achieve my Objective. A Chocolate for small child, a Crores for Husband. My aim is saving home and marriage of a recently married couple, where wife in only daughter of Crorepati. Someone commented, why Husband should be Slave of her? For Money? , so i said love and honey, not only money. . As Utpala was with Raddi, I joined that thread with this to reply both in common, without going to Expert s.

Now Second Simple thing you cannot understand, that Swami Vivekananda & M self Share Birthday 12th Jan. It is so Simple. We both were born on 12th January, tomorrow being my Birthday. 12-1-12. Don’t send any Masala Gift.  

And Please, do not take anything seriously it is just an Entertainment filled with some facts, and some humor, and a interesting philosophy of Life, It is a Good masala of Life. 

If no Masala, Life becomes tasteless.

May be, Age diff makes it difficult to understand and read in between the Lines. 

Any way I enjoyed this thread. 

Is not Marriage Relationship the most important relationship of all , in this world?? 

Is not it be maintained, and Crores of Crorepati daughter is Raddi, against this Gold of Marriage Relationship? 

Utpala should understand that, before replying my Answers to Expert Query, and read in-between, my message to save home, not money. Save Gold not Raddi. 

I hope, I could throw some light to you to understand what I said.

I will reproduce that thread, to clarify you. 

Read that link, Radhey, it will be crysal clearto you. Utpala knows about it, and participated there. I m always in acute shorage of Time, and I wonder, how I spares such a lot of Time, to chat with youon this forum, Probably the First Form, and the First time, talking so long, so much [without fees?? haa haa] BYE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.   (https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maintenance-query-49586.asp?1=1&offset=2)

Ranee....... (NA)     11 January 2012

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Originally posted by :utpala *****

Private Message

Subject : utpala

Chat, there are two topics, very spicy masala , that we share. One is this crerepati, and second is Raddi,

>>> REPLY <<<

Ha ha ha , everyone knows what superexpert is doing here ...
"

SUPER HUSBAND, WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN IT?I DID NOT UNDERSTAND.

Mr Shroff, I am not serious but sincere and respect one and all till none is abusive.

About Marriages--I think they have served their purposes and should be bade farewell from this planet Earth.

We are seeing Gays/Lesbians/ Live-ins/Trans*xuals and we will see many more variations in Human Sexual Relations but Today's Marriages will go on decreasing, that is My Take on this subject.

Niny (Junior Advocate)     12 January 2012

Radhey,

It is wonderful, if we see only the brighter side of anything. Think Positive, and see how it increases the happiness, Joy , pleasure of Life.

If it is News Paper, Think, it had spread News, kept so many person aware of new facts, incresed knowledge of Lakhs of reader, completed it's job. and now ready to pack grains, cereals in Kariyana shop, or ready to re-used in paper mill for next generation. Who Store Raddi? it is destroyed for conversion to a new paper, a note book or txt book, or even a currency note?

If relations are misused, became dirty, and thrown as Raddi, There was basically something wrong from the begging, and it's intention was malafide from day one. If someone cannot judge it, and knowingly jump in well, break the leg, who is to blame? Take car next time, that Ms. X  should not  become Raddi from News Paper.

In fact, all are divine, all have very good qualities. We are Fools, and only look at Negative Side of a coin, ignoring the positive side it carry with it.

Am I boring you on my Birthday, instead of giving you a nice Party, Gift of Packet containing  Sweets packed in  one Raddi Paper??

Bye- Good Night, & Wish me Happy Birthday tomorrow. 12-1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register