LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is marriage becomes criminal offence?

When Marriage Becomes Criminal Offence & Domestic Dispute becomes “Violence”.

I wondered throughout night and Day, and with Sleepless night and understood well that here in India It is now Criminal Offence and Domestic Relations terms as Violence.

There is Evil in Every Society, and to protect and Guard Civilians there is Law. But What happen when the Law itself Evil ?.

Women of Indian Societies want more and more freedom, Liberation No matter if it Invites Crime. I was not aware of the World of 498a or DV. If I could I was never dare to marry women belong to India or Indian Origin.

It was far better to stay alone & Single.

Here I learnt many things that Adultery is Legal for Wives if Husbands does they will put in Jail. (IPC 497)

If women here dresses likes hookers, it termed here “Liberation” and Organizes Slut Walks is Pride. Can anyone justify what does “Slut” means? And If men Does he would book under Punishable Offence (Probably Sexual Harassment Bill 2011)

Here we have CAW Cell (Crime Against women), What about our Old Aged Parents?, most of them were forced to abandoned by their newly wedded Daughter in Laws. Is there any law to Justify?? (Can we Say National Commission of Family instead just covering Women?)

Here I learned you can’t force your wife to meet someone even her Boyfriend as it Attracts DV Act, to stop meeting someone.

Even Wife brings something for own use, which was never asked, demanded. Then why she terms as “Dowry” and Book us for 498a. And same wife ask us for Dowry at the time of Divorce, why it terms as “Alimony”?

As per D.V Rule All Women is considered as Sita, and their Saying is considered as Ultimate Gospel of truth.
Is there any safeguard at the point if she is lying?? (Most of Cases where Women, Cried, Lied to Justify their Cause)

And Even Anything has left ? Oh! yes Our Daily Soap Serials Perfectly Demonise Husband & Their Families and Portray Newly D-I-L as "Abla", Does they Dare to share the story of Dowry Cases which is 98% False ?

Women always walks away with Child Custody, No matter what happens Still Burden of Upbringing lies with Husband himself, wheather child was his or not. Then later why we blame New Generation??
Single parenting is always Bad, No need to say Most of the Youth specially in West country has Criminal Record. Of course it would be ..or probably one of the Effect of “Single parenting”,

Ho'nable SC termed this Mal-Practive "legal Terrorism", So Can we Say we are Marrying "legal Terrorist" ?

Last but not Least, For those mothers & Sisters I really Respect you for understanding True Value of Family & Relations BUT Now time has changed...Just think.. What Future we are building for ?

Wonder About myself?

I’m The same… in each Husband, who hit by Gender Biased Law. And Shed tears on Broken Families.

All I can say....
Crime is Crime No matter who does it, punishment should be Irrespective Gender. Guilty Should be punished. Law should be equal

Learning

31 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     01 January 2012

nice article !! applause !!!

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 January 2012

but whole problem is every sufferer is crying separately even two can not meet and coordiate legal efforts.

1 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     01 January 2012

There shud be unity among these sufferers of biased laws. we send lot of emails/letters/representations but these leaders are deaf and blind. they are playing vote politics here also. In the name of equality of gender, our social setup is going towards deep sh*t. 498a, DV act, crpc125 are the deadly weapons misused in maximum cases and the judges and legal system is blindly supporting these misuse. 

The points raised by Mr Zameer is the voice of all sufferers of false cases.

We are helpless really! Just crying crying and crying and nobody listens our cry.

There is no surprise if becoz of these sufferings many of well qualified people will become criminals and punish these false complainants.

2 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 January 2012

but even two people against such massive injustice can not unite. Unity is strength.

Ankit Tuli (Owner)     01 January 2012

Excellent article correctly potraying the reality of the "Women Protection Laws" in the country. 

(Guest)

nicely drafted ........ I suggest government to start a legal bride service and impose slut tax if  someone wants to avail the service ... bullsh*t laws are doing nothing more than corrupting the relationships even beyond the grassroot levels ......keep up the good work congress and be the proudest corrupt nation of the world 

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     01 January 2012

Crime is Crime No matter who does it, punishment should be Irrespective Gender. Guilty Should be punished. Law should be equal

completely agree to the above lines and appreciate the views expressed in the overall article..

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 January 2012

Dear Zameer, let me join you in quoting the memorable words of Karl Marrx: " Equal laws can not be aplied to unequal people. Thus, any enactment, which forcefully subjects a sectrion of society to conduct and serve the other section at its willful pleasure, would only enhance the level of oppression in the society and leave incurable marks on the face of the most Democratic Society. 

cm jain sir (ccc)     01 January 2012

@LCI memebers

Does these lawmakers know that becoz of false 498a, DV act and 125 CrPC how many divorce had happened?

How many death of old parents and relatives had occured due to biased and false approach?

How large no of civilized, well qualified and innocent people had been putup in jail.

How many lives and carear of small children had been ruined?

There are many unanswered questions. One more surprising thing is that these cases in police thana are handled by a simple 8th std passed constables who cant read and understand  law or judgement. He is the final authority to take decisions in these cases and their bosses are busy in giving services of politicians and higher ups.

Ranee....... (NA)     01 January 2012

Originally posted by :Aishwarya
"

completely agree to the above lines and appreciate the views expressed in the overall article..
"

i agree'

(Guest)

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." 

- By M.K. Gandhi

ritu sharma (lawyer)     02 January 2012

true   and unfortunate                   in the present senario law needs  amendment   and changes   

1 Like

(Guest)

well said zamir. i always felt that our marriage law is gender biased. actually laws in this country is made by ugly, impartial,dishonest, lower class politicians who are hungry for their vote bank and don't care about welfare of country.

A Manoranjan Patnaik (Lawers & Advocates)     02 January 2012

My dear friends,

Can you please see the other side of the coin.In this Male dominated world, where the weaker s*x has not been  given their due respect,a small ray of hope for those equally qualified and working girls who are married with huge dowry demands from husbonds and their parents,a weapon like these provisons would protect their self respect and survival.These provisons are not only protective but also rehabilitative ones. Otherwise we would see many bride burning and suisidal cases in this materialistic world.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register