Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     31 December 2011

India fights back--- what i learnt from these words..

My Dear Friends,

Many years back a TV program used to be telecast "India fights Back". Suhaib Iliyasi was the presente. He used to show the pictures of the criminals, fugitives and due to this many fugitives got caught. I knew that this program won't go very far, because criminals are attached with politicians and they will never let it go on ad on. Soon the program got suspended due to some other or perhaps the reasons I suspected.

But the term "India fights Back", is stuck with me, this "fighting back" is something very much essential for all of us in life, we get duped/swindled/harassed by anyone anywhere everyday, where ever possible at least we all should "FIGHT BACK".

I was to get my car re-insured by National Insurance, my boy visited their office and even though he presented a letter from the Tata Capital declaring that there was no loan left on this car and HP of their company may be removed by the Insurance company, the clerk of National Insurance prepared a new policy declaring that the HP was in the name of TATA CAPITAL, I had to fight back with the manager of the Insurance Company to get the endorsement in the policy that there was HP of no company on my car.

I bought shoes from Woodland, only after 4 days stitching of these shoes went wrong, I lost the bill but had the slip of Credit card swipe, I had to fight back with them but succeeded in getting a new pair.

I bought a pen of Pierre Cardin, did not know that they are giving life long warranty over their pens, so had to pay another visit Fight Back but got a proper bill of this pen, which I did not take initially.

Another pen of Sheaffer company worth Rs.4200/- I bought from CP, that too without bill, when asked for a bill on next visit, they refused, but as the payment was made through credit card , they could not deny the purchase,  hence had to refund the money.Another success through FIGHT BACK.

So many stories of daily life, similarly, I feel that if possible, it is our duty to FIGHT BACK as strongly as we can, we may succeed or may not, but at least we would be at peace that there was nothing more that was to be done, which we did not do.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

totally agree with you buddy ......just addon suhaib ilyasi is coming up with a movie on abuse of 498a next year ........ I wish it will prove out to be an eye opener for our blind legal system 

Radhey (Owner)     01 January 2012

Sam, it is right that Suhaib got caught in a  Lawsuit against his Wife and IN-laws, if I am not wrong.

Is he making a movie as you said??

He proved his GENIUS, should work again...

(Guest)

yes the movie is called 498a-the wedding gift .......promos can be seen on youtube 

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     09 January 2012

Radhey,

nice to FIGHT BACK

But better to take care and do right the first time. not to keeep back FOR FIGHT BACK. 

Look at the eposode of queqe for Divorce, and Fight Back.

What you have to say for it?? Do  well at first instance or forget  bIll, and search  aftewards??

Avoid Scope for FIGHT BACK.

Plan to avoid  Fight.  

(Guest)
At the same time it is no good to be a victim ..... If the other person is offensive . Ofcourse it is good to avoid it at first .. Give enough opportunity to the opponent to realize the mistake ...... If the things still not work out then be bold and fightback .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register